News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

What happened to the quotes?

Started by Jack.R.Abbit™, August 19, 2003, 08:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack.R.Abbit™

Quotes look like ass now and nested quotes look even worse... is this an upgrade, and error or a feature that was just turned on?

[Unknown]

Quote from: Jack.R.Abbit on August 19, 2003, 08:24:02 PM
Quotes look like ass now and nested quotes look even worse... is this an upgrade, and error or a feature that was just turned on?

Make sure you've updated your cache - I changed the css....

Maybe I made a mistake - what's wrong with them?

[edit: tested in Opera 7, Mozilla 1.3, and IE - all look fine..]

-[Unknown]

Jack.R.Abbit™

Quote from: [Unknown] on August 19, 2003, 09:27:23 PM

-[Unknown]
They seem fine with Opera 7.11.  I'll have to check later on my 7.2b... that was where the problem was.  Could be the cache.  I know Opera has had issues before when css gets updated... it wouldn't get the latest unless you forced it to.

Jack.R.Abbit™

Quote from: Jack.R.Abbit on August 19, 2003, 10:01:27 PM
Quote from: [Unknown] on August 19, 2003, 09:27:23 PM

-[Unknown]
They seem fine with Opera 7.11.  I'll have to check later on my 7.2b... that was where the problem was.  Could be the cache.  I know Opera has had issues before when css gets updated... it wouldn't get the latest unless you forced it to.
What ever it was is fixed now.  Just looking at it in Opera 7.2b and all is good.

Amacythe

Personally I prefer altering colors for nested quotes.  It makes it much easier to read.

Advertisement: