Staff Page Mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, May 18, 2006, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blaze416

sorry should have added this.  in the cerberus theme there is no modifications.english.php file.  is that something that i need to add or should i be asking bloc about it?

ps thanks for all of the help.  you guys all rock

Bigguy

If it is not in the language folder of the theme you use you can always copy the one from the default language folder to the language folder of your theme if you have one.

blaze416

tried that.  still not working right

tensop

Is it possible to make this mod list users in secondary groups too

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Lamarck

Where can I find teh setting for this mod in the ACP? I can't find them :and my users can't view the staff because of permissions..

vbgamer45

Admin -> Permissions
Admin -> Staff Configuration
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Linda-Blair-Lover

I just uploaded this package to my Forum. Everything installed just fine and I was able to configure the Staff settings and everything. The problem is, absolutely nothing shows up on the Forum itself. Everything is clearly visible in the Admin control panel, but that's it. I can configure everything, but the Mod itself doesn't work for me.  ???

Stargater59

Hey, is there a way to show groups that are in a members additional membergroup?

Did that make sense? ...

I have a member who I added as a staff member, but I didn't put it as his primary membergroup, only his additional, but it's not showing up on the Staff list. Any way to add it?

Also how do I change the color of the font of the groups title on the staff list. It's black and it's hard to read against the theme.. I bet that didn't make any sense either.
http://forums.unhealthyobsession.net/index.php?action=staff
Notice where it says 'Administrator' the text is black, it needs to be white.

And another thing that I just noticed, is that there's nothing in the title. It just says Unhealthy Obsession -.

I think that's it.

vbgamer45

Additional groups would be a good idea for the next release currently not supported.

"And another thing that I just noticed, is that there's nothing in the title. It just says Unhealthy Obsession -. " should probably say Staff Page make sure your modifications.english.php text is copied to your themes/yourtheme/languages/modifcations.english.php

Should say like Staff page

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Stargater59

Ok, that was the problem. So now that's fixed. The link to the Admin part wasn't showing up in the AdminCP either, but now it is. Thanks!

Any idea when you'll get the next version out?

vbgamer45

Will be a while have some other mods to work on.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SpyDie

Is it possible to exclude 2 moderators from having the 'Send PM' button there on the list?
Beta. Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it's released. Beta is Latin for 'still doesn't work.'

vbgamer45

Quote from: SpyDie on June 21, 2007, 06:52:39 PM
Is it possible to exclude 2 moderators from having the 'Send PM' button there on the list?
No

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

richtofen

am trying to add this mod to my page but every time i try to add the Staff mod i get an error....when i try to install this mod there is a message modification error staff.xml

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/yeahost.com/r/richtofen.yeahost.com/forum/Packages/temp/./staffsql.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php5/lib/php') in /www/yeahost.com/r/richtofen.yeahost.com/forum/Sources/Packages.php on line 552

can anyone help me? am new with this but am trying....thanks

barath56

I installed everything correctly. I can administer and set permissions for the staff page. But I cannot see any button or link that leads to this page in my forum index page. Although i can view this page when i type the address manually like "www.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com//index.php?action=staff".

there is no "themes/yourtheme/languages/modifcations.english.php" in my theme, i only have "settings.english.php"

I even tried copying that file from my default theme folder to my modified theme folder.

Can any1 say wat is the exact problem ?????

vbgamer45

For custom themes you will need to install the staff link manually. Mods only install on default themes.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

shadow82x

Hi vbgamer,
Is there a way to move the staff link from the nav. bar down to below the forums next to where it says 'mark all boards as read' Linked. I dont really like the location at the navigation center. Thanks
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

vbgamer45

Yes you would need to edit index.template.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

shadow82x

Where do I edit and put everything to get it there
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Advertisement: