Staff Page Mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, May 18, 2006, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TW1ST3D

Hmmmmmmm..............I've installed it in the right folder , It must have a different name other than staff.gif
Running 2.0 Gold.......SMF Rocks!!

pp08

Quote from: Bigguy on June 19, 2008, 09:15:03 AM
What theme are you using. ???

i am using smf 1.1.5 and i am using theme "fire" designed by Tamuril and this is the link to her theme if you need it
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=689

can you tell me if i need to edit something on the theme to make it show thanks

vbgamer45

You will need to edit the index.template.php of that theme to include a link/button to the staff list.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

pp08

yes i understand i need to edit it but please someone tell me what i need to edit i mean what i need to find and change it to what exactly... (i have no knowledge of cooding..sorry)

ccbtimewiz

Attach your template and I'll do it for you.

pp08

:D wow thank you so much in advance ccbtimewiz

also i installed the theme "banlist" by SiNaN but same with this its not showing because i need a tab inorder to show it, if you dont mind and if its not too much trouble can you also add a tab for "banlist" thank so much really and btw this is the link for the banlist theme http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1198

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: pp08 on June 22, 2008, 09:23:14 PM
:D wow thank you so much in advance ccbtimewiz

also i installed the theme "banlist" by SiNaN but same with this its not showing because i need a tab inorder to show it, if you dont mind and if its not too much trouble can you also add a tab for "banlist" thank so much really and btw this is the link for the banlist theme http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1198

Well, I'm done. Here you go.

pp08

:( i just uploaded it but its not showing properly i am attaching a screen shot so you can see what i am talking about

pp08

i figured out that the other tabs are pulling a image from .......forum/Themes/fire/images/english/........gif and i made a image and uploaded it but it looks so bad by the side of other tabs because the original ones were translucent and mind isn't.... is there any way to have this link somewhere else like at the bottom of the main page like by the info center or something and not on the top? this way it wont atl ast look bad.... the mod itself is soooo good though and very useful

ccbtimewiz

Make staff.gif and banlist.gif.

I'm no image maker, so you'll need to do that on your own. =T

pp08

i made the image but it looks bad so i was wondering is there a way to put the tab link at the bottom of the page rather then the top?

ccbtimewiz

It's possible, but where exactly do you want it?

Like in the copyright?

pp08

right above the coyright on the bottom left hand side would it be possible? i attached a screen shot to show exactly where thanks so much

ccbtimewiz

pp08

when i uploaded that this is what it showing

Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

You can also try refreshing this page.

Anub1s

Is this mod going to be available for 2.0.3.1

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: pp08 on June 24, 2008, 11:44:49 PM
when i uploaded that this is what it showing

Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

You can also try refreshing this page.

Strange. Try the attached file here instead.

pp08

ok i just tried this one and now its saying this

Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/fire/index.template.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in .../Themes/fire/index.template.php on line 311

302:
303:    // The following will be used to let the user know that some AJAX process is running
304:    echo '
305:    <div id="ajax_in_progress" style="display: none;', $context['browser']['is_ie'] && !$context['browser']['is_ie7'] ? 'position: absolute;' : '', '">', $txt['ajax_in_progress'], '</div>';
306:    
307:    // And then we're done!
308:    echo '
309: </div>';
310:

311: echo '', stupid_copyright() '';

312:
313: echo '
314: </body>
315: </html>';

vbgamer45

Get rid of
echo '', stupid_copyright() '';

That seems like an invalid function unless it is part of a theme.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

ccbtimewiz

echo '', stupid_copyright() '';

should be

echo stupid_copyright();

Advertisement: