News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Staff Page Mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, May 18, 2006, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kosedragen

xD Thanks. I shall consider posting it :3

Kosedragen

There, sorry for double posting. Just wanted to announce that I have translated everything related to the staff mod into norwegian, and it's in the attached zip file ^^

It contains:
- The necessary modification strings for the modifications.norwegian.php file.
- staff.norwegian.php
- staff.norwegian-utf8.php

The creator of the mod may implement it if he wishes to do so :3

And thanks again for the tips. If any files or strings are missing in the translation; I'd like to know it ^^

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Burke ♞ Knight

DirtRider

SMF2 the PM icon button is not showing up correctly in all profiles
http://www.triumphtalk.com

"The real question is not whether machines think but whether men do. "

CPOMorty

This is a really nice addition, however I can only get it to display for the Administrator.  Any other user or moderator who logs on cannot see it.  I am running a fresh install of 1.1.7.

Thanks,

Murray

SgtMic

Quote from: CPOMorty on December 30, 2008, 04:42:10 PM
This is a really nice addition, however I can only get it to display for the Administrator.  Any other user or moderator who logs on cannot see it.  I am running a fresh install of 1.1.7.

Thanks,

Murray

If I remember correctly CPO, you need to set the permissions in Admin CP.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

CPOMorty

Thanks SgtMic,

I had enabled the options in the Staff List section, but missed the box in the Permissions area.

CPOMorty

RoarinRow

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

Zeromus

for some reason the package doesn't show up in any of my forum, ohh and i tought this was a great idea, but if anybody can help me with this can some one help me.

I am using smf 1.17
and using the dirge theme as my default

vbgamer45

For custom themes you need to add a link to the staff page in the index.template.php of your theme

point it to http://www.yourforum.com/index.php?action=staff
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

eviljesus

Hey nice mod vbgamer. I have a couple questions though I am using this as a roster of sorts for my clan. I have lots of custom profile options i added like adv xfire field gaming rig fav weapon all kinds of stuff. The question i have is i want to add extra contact info like steam, xfire, I can add those im pretty good at php not the greatest. But i cant get it to link properly for example it shows the image with the link but does not have the users id to finish the link ex: http://www.xfire.com/profile/ [nofollow]     http://www.xfire.com/profile/eviljesus69/ [nofollow] Im wondering if someone can help me out on getting that to work i can figure out the rest for like steam and all the other stuff i got i just need one example of how you do it. Also i would like to add an active inactive to the list next to their name. I will most likely make it another option in their profile for me to change.

EDIT:
Basically i just need to know how you got yim msn email into your smfstaff_contacts sql table. Cause ive been through all the code and dont see it.

spazz

i get these two errors i have 1.1.7
hxxp:setitoffcreations.com/index.php?action=viewErrorLog;desc [nonactive]
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: smfstaff_admin
File: /home/setitoff/public_html/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2757

8: Undefined index: smfstaff_stafflist
File: /home/setitoff/public_html/Themes/default/Admin.template.php (main_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 619

vbgamer45

Those are missing langauge strings either from your language pack or a custom theme.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

spazz

i use the default core theme. So its not custom.

What do u recommend??

vbgamer45

Copy the text from themes/default/modifications.english.php to every themes/default/modifications.*.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GinaD

I have added this but it is not showing and I am using the default theme?

SPerroud

Version SMF: 1.1.11
Theme: Black Default Theme for SMF
CMS (Portal): TinyPortal v0.9.8

- Deja siempre tu versión del foro y el tema que usas para ayudarte mejor.

Preguntas Frecuentes: SMF FAQ

Ravac

I'm getting 406 error page, when try to add some group on staff page...

He saying,

QuoteAn appropriate representation of the requested resource /index.php could not be found on this server.

Any idea? oO

Advertisement: