News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Staff Page Mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, May 18, 2006, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badelehrling

Hey vbgamer45,

where do I have to change something, so there isn't repeated "name, last login, contact information" before every group?

I just want to have "name, last login, contact information", displayed on top of the table.

Here is a Screenshot, everything marked red, shall go to hell :D

As you can see, it's already a bit modified ;)
And a second question...
Can you tell me please, what I have to change here, so the members avatar is displayed?
echo '<td class="windowbg"><a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $row2['ID_MEMBER'] . '"><font color="' . $data['color'] . '">' . $row2['realName'] . '</font></a></td>';

Thank you much :)!

Darcy

Hi,

Downloaded it, installed it and it worked just fine... just needed to rename bits and pieces to Dutch as I misunderstood the "staff" part... thought it was the staff of the forum, like admins and mods but I later understood that this "staff" meant all people sorted in their group so I translated the button to "Leden per groep" and it works just great !
Now our members can see how many future neighbours we get, as house owner or renter  ;) (As our forum is about our new houses in a new area... )
My avatar has copyright © Maija

saosangmo

I'm use SMF version 1.1.1.
When i install staff page mod, there is a error report:
"The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."

Plz help me!
Many thanks

vbgamer45

Working on a new improved Staff mod with some new features for SMF 1.1.1
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Skipdawg

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 25, 2006, 08:46:06 PM
Working on a new improved Staff mod with some new features for SMF 1.1.1

Kewlness  ;D ;)
Skipdawg's Community

Powered by SMF 1.1.3

vbgamer45

Version 1.5 for SMF 1.1.1 Major Release
Added settings to show information on staf lising.
You can now choose which groups to show on the page and delete groups
You can now display the avatar of a group member.
You can now reorder the categories.
Option to hide local mods display.

SMF 1.0.10 support added but no new features added for that version.

Enjoy,
vbgamer45
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Bigguy

I have just installed this on SMF 1.1 and it works good,thanks. However I don't see the avatars being displayed for the Admins or Global mods.

Bigguy

For some reason it deleted my avatar so I had to re-upload it. Its fine now. Why would it have done that to some staff but not others.

LBizGrl

Hello,

I am having the same problem I did for the links mod.

I am using 1.1.1 version with the default brown theme.

I uploaded it properly and it lets me set it all up. However, I cannot see the button on the navigation bar.

Could you please give me the same detailed step by step you did for the links?

THANK YOU! ;)
Smile! :)

It burns WAY more calories than a frown!

vbgamer45

You can post your index.template.php here OR

Open index.template.php of your theme
Find

if (in_array($context['current_action'], array(

Add inside

'staff',

Find

if ($context['allow_memberlist'])
echo ($current_action == 'mlist' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'mlist' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=mlist">' , $txt[331] , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'mlist' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

Add after

// the [staff list] button
if ($context['allow_view_stafflist'])
echo ($current_action == 'staff' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
<td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'staff' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=staff">' , $txt['smfstaff_stafflist']  , '</a>
</td>' , $current_action == 'staff' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

CraftyLion

I've downloaded the mod then tried to add the sql in to my database but it ended up with a error message.

Error

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `{$db_prefix}staff` (
ID_GROUP smallint( 5 ) unsigned NOT NULL ,
`roworder` mediumint( 8 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
PRIMARY KEY ( `ID_GROUP` )
) REPLACE INTO {$db_prefix}settings
VALUES (
'smfstaff_showavatar', '0'
)
REPLACE INTO {$db_prefix}settings
VALUES (
'smfstaff_showlastactive', '1'
)
VALUES (
'smfstaff_showdateregistered', '1'
)
VALUES (
'smfstaff_showcontactinfo', '1'
)
VALUES (
'smfstaff_showlocalmods', '1'
)

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INTO {$db_prefix}settings VALUES ('smfstaff_showavatar', '0')
REPLACE INTO {$db' at line 8

Help?  ???

vbgamer45

Are you adding the code via phpmyadmin?? Or when you are installing the mod?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

CraftyLion

vbgamer45

For phpmyadmin you need replace {$db_prefix} with smf_   and you should each query one at a time.

What was the error when installing via the package manager?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

CraftyLion

That was the error.

The other way the mod sort of worked but didn't link seem it to the database ... In fact, it wouldn't let me make the ID_GROUP a primary key and insert values into it. It kept saying

#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

CraftyLion

I've managed to solve the problem but I can't seem to formate it so what the list is slip into specifc membergroups ... Can anyone help?

saosangmo

I'm using smf 1.1.1 and lastest Staff page mod but it doesn't display avatar of Super Mod or admin who have remote avatar. When i view html source, it is below:
http://huongtinhyeu.net/avatars/http://www.vipcentury.net/Forums/images/avatars/520699210458a8b2166f2d.gif
plz help me.

saosangmo

I work around for long time, but i can't fix this bug because I'm not a developer.
Please help me.
Many thanks!

Krysia

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 29, 2006, 06:53:25 PM
For phpmyadmin you need replace {$db_prefix} with smf_   and you should each query one at a time.
I just tried upgrading to 1.5, and have the same problem. Well, I'm getting this:
db_query(
"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `kwjtlff1_staff` (ID_GROUP smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL, `roworder` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`ID_GROUP`))", __FILE__, __LINE__
)

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'db_query("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `kwjtlff1_staff`
(ID_GROUP

???

vbgamer45

Use

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `kwjtlff1_staff` (ID_GROUP smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL, `roworder` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`ID_GROUP`))

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: