News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Staff Page Mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, May 18, 2006, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Quote from: saosangmo on December 31, 2006, 11:47:29 AM
I'm using smf 1.1.1 and lastest Staff page mod but it doesn't display avatar of Super Mod or admin who have remote avatar. When i view html source, it is below:
http://huongtinhyeu.net/avatars/http://www.vipcentury.net/Forums/images/avatars/520699210458a8b2166f2d.gif
plz help me.
Fixed.

Released an update that fixes avatar urls that are using a web address.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

saosangmo

many thanks, now it works well.

RoarinRow

Cool, thanks for the update   8)

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

Muse

Hello :) I had this on a previous installation and it worked great. I uninstalled all of my mods to upgrade to 1.1, and then 1.1.1

Now that I have the final install, I have been re-adding all of the mods that are compatible with the new version.

The Staff mod "tests" fine, but when I go to install, it hangs up with this error:

QuoteIncorrect table name ''
File: /home/szen/public_html/smf/Packages/temp/staffsql.php
Line: 9

It seems to have partially installed, as there is now a link in the menu bar, as well as a configuration link in my admin panel, but they don't work :)

Clicking on "Staff List" in the menu gives this:
QuoteTable 'szen_jos.smf_staff' doesn't exist
File: /home/szen/public_html/smf/Sources/Staff.php
Line: 59

And clicking on the admin config for this mod gives the same error.
Any help is appreciated :)

I am having a similar issue with the your links mod too, but I'll save that for a later post

vbgamer45

What mysql versoin are you using?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Muse

4.0.27-standard

Is there another patch I missed? Eeep.

buhaychat.com

Hmm, clicking on my forum's button for "Staff List" just takes it back to the homepage?

I have the staff list set to be viewed by guests and members.

http://forums.buhaychat.com

vbgamer45

Quote from: buhaychat.com on January 14, 2007, 08:05:27 AM
Hmm, clicking on my forum's button for "Staff List" just takes it back to the homepage?

I have the staff list set to be viewed by guests and members.

http://forums.buhaychat.com
That means the mod did not install.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Muse

So, is my MySQL just too outdated to use this mod?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Muse

Darn. I've already contacted my host and was basically told "Too bad" til they decide to upgrade.

Oh well.

buhaychat.com

Staff Page mod works now; installed on 1.1.1 - thanks!

Muse

vbgamer, I've been given the option to switch to the one server on my host that has MySQL and PHP 5 until they decide to roll out the change on all boxes, for which they don't have a set date. Argh.

Do you think this will fix my issue? I am having it with every single one of your mods, and it's all the mods I want to use, lol.

:/

I don't want to bother switching if it's pointless.

vbgamer45

It should at least as far as I know. I run all my mods on PHP 5.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Muse

You are quick, thanks.
You've made pretty much everything I want to add to my board, I was so crushed when they wouldn't work for me :)

Farmacija

how to put button in the main menu for certain language? on my board, it is visible just in english page...
www.farmaceuti.com
www.farmaceuti.com/tekstovi

Darcy

That was in my case the same; I translated the php files to my own (Dutch) language and now they appear in Dutch  ;)

I think you may need to do the very same thing to have it work in your language
My avatar has copyright © Maija

edi67

CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Farmacija

i find solution-i put once more buttonn in the main menu by editing index.template.php file and putting link http://www.farmaceuti.com/forum/index.php?action=staff :wink:
www.farmaceuti.com
www.farmaceuti.com/tekstovi

mohoganybrwn

Hi.  I have tried to intall this mod, but once installed, I do not see "Staff" in the navigation menu, or in the Admin panel.  It just leaves a blank spot for both... how would I fix this?

Advertisement: