News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Registered Links

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, May 18, 2006, 07:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

desai_amogh

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

-Captain Ghost-

Hello,
First of all thanks for this great mod no problem with it's functionality but still is there any way to use a image instead of text for hiding link.

Thanks

vbgamer45

Possibly I think you will need to edit the code/text string to use html image instead of text.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 11, 2014, 01:08:21 PM
Possibly I think you will need to edit the code/text string to use html image instead of text.
I don't know how to do this can you help me

Thanks

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 11, 2014, 01:08:21 PM
Sorry for replying again but I am struggling with how to add image in place of text.
I don't even have 1% knowledge of doing this.

Sorry if I have irritated you.

Thanks

Rumpa

if I code the link using code tag then this mod did not work

vbgamer45

Yes code tags is a different mod check my mod site/page for link i have one that hides code tags

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Reason 7 Fan

Is the only way to turn this off, to uninstall it? I can't find this in my features and options. The only answer I see is from 2006 and it seems link the person install it.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

420Connect.co.uk

Hey,

I've just realised, whilst I uninstalled it a while go - links are still effected by the mod..

could you help "really" removing it :X
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

420Connect.co.uk

www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

smap

I needed to exclude some boards and I'm using version 3.0, so based on the mods exposed here - http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=88363.msg2046161#msg2046161 - I did the following changes

On the file /Sources/Subs.php

Change this

// Registered Links
if ($user_info['is_guest'])
{
$message = preg_replace('#<a href="(.*?)</a>#i', $txt['no_view_links'] . "\n" . ' <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=register">' . $txt['txt_reg_links_register'] . '</a>&nbsp;' . $txt['txt_reg_links_or'] . '&nbsp;<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=login">' . $txt['txt_reg_links_login'] . '</a>', $message);
}

// End Registered Links

By this

// Registered Links, exclude board id in array(id1,id2,...)
if (isset($context['current_board']))
{
if ($user_info['is_guest'] && !in_array((int)$context['current_board'],array(id1,id2,...))) //replace id with board id1,id2,...
{
$message = preg_replace('#<a href="(.*?)</a>#i', $txt['no_view_links'] . "\n" . ' <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=register">' . $txt['txt_reg_links_register'] . '</a>&nbsp;' . $txt['txt_reg_links_or'] . '&nbsp;<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=login">' . $txt['txt_reg_links_login'] . '</a>', $message);
}
}

PS: I only read till page 13 of this topic, maybe on some other page of the current 27 someone also did something like this, I honestly don't know.

vbgamer45

Nice change. So it only affects some boards and only works on boards itself! Didn't know about the $context['current_board'] variable available on the board when viewing the topic handy.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MESWEB

If we go to ?area=showposts url then we see links not hide. Can You fix this?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Jim88

I installed SMF Links and now I just installed Registered links.  The Registered links works on the posts on my forum but not on the SMF Link boxes that I have links listed in.  I would prefer it if it just worked on the SMF Links and not the other way around. 

Right now all a guest has to do is click on the links tab at the top and open any link that is listed there. 

Is there a way to change this?

thanks,

Jim

Advertisement: