News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

What does this error mean? Do I have a bug?

Started by char39, May 18, 2006, 11:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

char39

In the last 24 hours I have gotten 364 error messages in the error log.  This is what it says but I don't know what it means.  I put a new theme on the other day and thought it was an updated version but maybe not?

gamesmad

Something is wrong with your theme, check if you still get the error when you use the default theme.

Will
1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

H

-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

char39

I have the most current version of SMF.  And I don't get the errors with the default theme. or I didn't anyway.

Dannii

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

Dannii

Are you using a theme for 1.1? themes for 1.1 are not compatible with 1.0
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

char39

I guess I don't know that.  I thought I was using the most current versions of both.

Dannii

Themes/7danaRC2 looks like the 1.1 RC2 version. Go download the 1.0 version and use it instead, or else upgrade your forum to 1.1 RC2.

char39

Advertisement: