News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

WoW-DK

Started by padexx, May 20, 2006, 12:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoreBloodWine

You know im surprised i did not think of asking that but a well imaged Lich King theme would be AWESOME... Slightly off topic but release dates what in september or november... I know its one of those two months i jutt cant remember lol.
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

Hellsing

hi,
first of all: very good theme  ;D

And now the problems : i used the custom header to create my banner, but I modified it increasing his height. The visualization in the forum "cuts" the banner, showing only the size of the default one.
What shall I modify to show all the banner?

this is the forum
hxxp:ombre.awardspace.info/forum/index.php [nonactive]

tyz for the help

padexx

Hi hellsing!

in the color css file you are using search for
.headerbodies

and ad a value for height.

Bhaa Dhrymm

hello,
i've just installed SMF 1.1.3 and wowdk_113v1 theme, but i have some "bugs" on admin preferences panel for the theme
lot of options, the 3 first select box and the last 6 check box, are empty.
In the first select box, there is 6 lines, but these lines are blank, and there is no label for the 6 last check box

i've installed the french hxxp:translation.zip [nonactive] too (Settings.french.php and Modifications.french.php) even if i try to pass the file in utf8 (and rename it) it can't fix this bug. Even when i try to pass the forum in english language, the bug appearing again.

Can you help me please?(i have read the 10 page below and found nothing useful for my case)

padexx

Quotelot of options, ..., are empty

you have to choose the wow theme as your (personal) default theme or the theme's extra text strings won't show up.

Hellsing

ty, but seems that it doesn't work......

it's right wrote this way?
.headerbodies
{
   background: #000808 url(.././images/backhell1.gif);
   background-position: top left;
   background-repeat: repeat-x;
   background-height: 212;
}

padexx

change background-height to height

sandit

Hi guys
I must say this Theme is great, and would like to say thanks for it's use.

I would like to add a Href link to our forum, from this site www.wowjutsu.com [nofollow]
Custom Seal Builder
http://www.wowjutsu.com/sealbuilder/builder.html#27805;4o [nofollow]
the Href text is at the bottom of the page that needs to be added.
it is a Realm image that updates Guild progression and ranking, with data aquired from the WoW armory DataBase.

My problem is i'm a noob when it comes to this

what i would like to have is the image/link  placed to the right of the Guild name on the Banner, is this possible?

I think it's the template main_above that it would need to edit, but not sure what to do.
any help would be great.

XTZGZoReX

I hope this isn't completely dead.. But here's my problem: When I add new mods to my SMF, and they are supposed to add links in the admin sidepanel, all that appears is an empty line.

Can anyone help? I use the latest WoW-DK for SMF 1.1.4.

babjusi

Quote from: XTZGZoReX on October 28, 2007, 03:53:33 AM
I hope this isn't completely dead.. But here's my problem: When I add new mods to my SMF, and they are supposed to add links in the admin sidepanel, all that appears is an empty line.

Can anyone help? I use the latest WoW-DK for SMF 1.1.4.

What is the default language of your forum?

XTZGZoReX

QuoteWhat is the default language of your forum?
I only use English.

babjusi

Quote from: XTZGZoReX on October 29, 2007, 08:38:49 AM
QuoteWhat is the default language of your forum?
I only use English.

Plain english or english-utf8, cause there is a big difference

padexx

Hi,

the theme has its own modification.english.php in the language dir of the theme. not all mods add their needed text strings to this file (just into the default).

look into the install xml file of the mod and find the code that needs to get added to modification.english.php and add it into the theme's file.

XTZGZoReX

Ah, I see, but I also use UTF8, BTW. :) Thanks panic.

Briggs

This is the best template I've ever seen!
I love the extra features, I wish everyone would do the Add a button to your sites page

hellfire

I'm using SMF 1.1.4 + TP 0.98 + WoW-Dk 114v1. But for TP I have to install the v1.1 of the Theme.
Now I'm always getting an info saying that "This theme doesn't correspond to the version of SMF that you are using. This theme is made for SMF 1.1.".

- Is there a newer version for TP?
- Can I get rid of this attention-message?
- Am I missing some functions by using the old 1.1 version?

babjusi

Quote from: hellfire on November 11, 2007, 05:43:17 PM
I'm using SMF 1.1.4 + TP 0.98 + WoW-Dk 114v1. But for TP I have to install the v1.1 of the Theme.
Now I'm always getting an info saying that "This theme doesn't correspond to the version of SMF that you are using. This theme is made for SMF 1.1.".

- Is there a newer version for TP?
- Can I get rid of this attention-message?
- Am I missing some functions by using the old 1.1 version?

You can remove that "This theme doesn't correspond to the version of SMF that you are using. This theme is made for SMF 1.1." message at the index.template.php file of the theme

GonnaGoPostal

Any plans on
Support for SMF Arcade mod?
Support for Ultimate Shoutbox mod?
Support for SMF Gallery Lite mod?
Support for Ad Management mod?
Support for Googlebots & Spiders mod?
Support for Global Announcements mod?
Support for SMF Shop mod?

padexx

I will see what I can do. For the start have a look over here.
I will be abroad for the next two week. no internet around ;)

r0nan

Hi There, 1st off all i want to say that is really beautifull Theme, so congrat!

My question is, have can i add/modify the theme to have Alternating backgrounds in the Posts?

Advertisement: