Unable to load main_above subtemlate!!!

Started by EternalSkyChaz, May 20, 2006, 12:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EternalSkyChaz

The title of this thread is the error I am suddenly getting when I try to load my forum in either Netscape or IE for Mac.

I took the default theme for 1.1RC2, copied it and renamed it ESky so that I could mod it and not lose the default if anything ever got really messed up.

So far, I've only made 3 changes:

1)  I changed a couple of .gifs for the topic "icons" (the "on" and "off" .gifs for new posts vs no new posts)
2)  I changed the "default" font to Times New Roman and ...
3)  I altered the "body" style in the CSS to this:
body
{
     background-color: #3366FF;
     background-image: url(http://www.eternalsky.us/img/pcs/elaine-1280bg.jpg);
     background-position: center center;
     background-repeat: no-repeat;
     background-attachment: fixed;
     font-family: 'Times New Roman',verdana, sans-serif;
     font-size: medium;
     margin: 0px;
     padding: 12px 30px 4px 30px;
}

I was attempting to allow the forum to slide over a static background (similar to the Midnight Ocean theme) and suddenly, I get these errors in Netscape and IE 5 for Mac.

What did I do wrong and where is the main_above subtemplate so that I can copy it and move it over into the modded theme and get everything to work again?

Btw, Eternal Sky is my own site, so that pic is not something I'm downloading from someone else's site; it is on my own server space.

Thanks!
[nofollow]

winrules

Can you check if there is a template_main_above() function in you theme's index.template.php?

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

EternalSkyChaz

Thanks for the clue, winrules!

Somehow, that page never got put up on the server when I uploaded the theme.  But Safari and Firefox never seemed to care that it wasn't there.

Problem solved.
[nofollow]

Advertisement: