News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SSI.Php Mod Please help

Started by Duke23, May 20, 2006, 03:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke23

i only recently found out this function and i want to ask how to remove the date and subject when i use the recent topic function.

thanks guys in advance.

Dannii

Pass 'array' to the function argument specifying which output type to use, and then you can format it however you like.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

Duke23

thanks. can i change the output format of the text or fonts showing in my main web page as well? i have done what you have requested and it works. in having problem on the formatting of the output fonts though. hope you can help some more. thanks again

Dannii

Well what I've done in the past is use the function and set it to array. Then I copy the default output from SSI.php, and edit it as I like. You can change as little or as much as you like.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

Duke23

got it thanks.

but another problem popped up. i have used ssi welcome function on had put it on my main board. i have  login with my forum page but when i clicked 'home' (link to my main page) it says there im still a guest although i have login and notified by the forum already. any thing i could with this so that when i have looged in inside the forum and went back to my homepage, i will be recognized as the registered user?

thanks and please bear with me.

Advertisement: