News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Automatic Attachment Rotation (and Resize)

Started by dougiefresh, March 04, 2016, 07:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GL700Wing

That iMagick error (ie, invalid colormap index) could be caused by a corrupt image (possibly a GIF).

BTW: The image file name is ./attachments/372_275496b80036df18775e7cc514eb1787a8b8edcd.dat
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

sbartelski

And it sems to be running now, did about 700 and then:

Fatal error: Uncaught ImagickException: Bogus DQT index 10 `/home/dh_p6nj8d/clc-smf-test.dreamhosters.com/attachments/2738_3fa02b5d7980b984af97be4fb340d82e313e586c.dat' @ error/jpeg.c/JPEGErrorHandler/335 in /home/dh_p6nj8d/clc-smf-test.dreamhosters.com/Sources/Subs-AutoRotation.php:2062 Stack trace:
#0 /home/dh_p6nj8d/clc-smf-test.dreamhosters.com/Sources/Subs-AutoRotation.php(2062): Imagick->__construct('/home/dh_p6nj8d...')
#1 /home/dh_p6nj8d/clc-smf-test.dreamhosters.com/Sources/Subs-AutoRotation.php(1103): AutoRotation_Process('/home/dh_p6nj8d...', 1, '65', 'jpeg')
#2 /home/dh_p6nj8d/clc-smf-test.dreamhosters.com/Sources/Subs-ResizeExistingImages.php(163): AutoRotation_ResizeExisting(Array)
#3 /home/dh_p6nj8d/clc-smf-test.dreamhosters.com/Sources/Subs.php(6030): ResizeBatch()
#4 /home/dh_p6nj8d/clc-smf-test.dreamhosters.com/Sources/ManageAttachments.php(92): call_helper('ResizeBatch')
#5 /home/dh_p6nj8d/clc-smf-test.dreamhosters.com/Sources/Admin.php(499): ManageAttachments()
#6 /home/dh_p6nj8d/clc-smf-test.dreamhosters.com/index.php(186): AdminMain()
#7 {main} thrown in /home/dh_p6nj8d/clc-smf-test.dreamhosters.com/Sources/Subs-AutoRotation.php on line 2062

I did do the Attachment Integrity Test, clicked all boxes.
Stefan Bartelski
Webmaster for the Cadillac LaSalle Discussion forums

sbartelski

Quote from: GL700Wing on March 12, 2024, 02:58:40 PMThat iMagick error (ie, invalid colormap index) could be caused by a corrupt image (possibly a GIF).

BTW: The image file name is ./attachments/372_275496b80036df18775e7cc514eb1787a8b8edcd.dat
Can I exclude .dat files from processing?
Stefan Bartelski

GL700Wing

Quote from: sbartelski on March 12, 2024, 03:01:09 PM
Quote from: GL700Wing on March 12, 2024, 02:58:40 PMThat iMagick error (ie, invalid colormap index) could be caused by a corrupt image (possibly a GIF).

You can't - that's the extension given to all attachments.

However, and instead of using the batch resizing option you could use Administration Center => Attachments and Avatars => Browse FilesBrowse Files => Resize, Rotate and/or Reformat Existing Images to process groups of selected files.
You cannot view this attachment.

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

sbartelski

I will try to delete the offending file and then rerun the integrity check. Hope that I can find the file, at 80K files, even the file manager has a problem. Going to try FileZilla.

Thanks for your help.
Stefan
Stefan Bartelski

sbartelski

I did try that alreday, but one by one. How do I do a group?

Quote from: GL700Wing on March 12, 2024, 03:12:52 PM
Quote from: sbartelski on March 12, 2024, 03:01:09 PM

You can't - that's the extension given to all attachments.

However, and instead of using the batch resizing option you could use Administration Center => Attachments and Avatars => Browse FilesBrowse Files => Resize, Rotate and/or Reformat Existing Images to process groups of selected files.

Stefan Bartelski

GL700Wing

Quote from: sbartelski on March 12, 2024, 03:15:13 PMI did try that alreday, but one by one. How do I do a group?
There should be checkboxes next to the image file names to enable you to select multiple images for processing.

Slava
Ukraini!

Klauser

Got an error while installing on a upgraded 2.0.19 > 2.1.4 Version

Package installation error
At least one error was found when testing the installation of the package.
It is strongly recommended that you do not proceed with the installation if you are not sufficiently knowledgeable or have not made a recent backup.

This error message may indicate a conflict between the package being installed and an existing package, an error in the package itself, or an incompatibility between the package and the SMF version.

./Sources/Subs-Graphics.php    Test failed

;

// Nothing to do without GD or IM/MW
Code (before insert) Select
, $modSettings

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sts_pro

I just updated to SMF 2.1 and now manual rotation, under the post while editing, is disappeared. Anyone else is having this problem?

Found it! :) For anyone else wondering: it is now under More > Image rotation menu - not inside More > Modify interface

GL700Wing

Quote from: sts_pro on April 01, 2024, 06:40:27 AMI just updated to SMF 2.1 and now manual rotation, under the post while editing, is disappeared. Anyone else is having this problem?

Found it! :) For anyone else wondering: it is now under More > Image rotation menu - not inside More > Modify interface
There are screenshots with info about the SMF 2.0 and SMF 2.1 options included with the mod description and a zip file containing all the mod screenshots can be downloaded via the 'Packages' tab.

Slava
Ukraini!

Advertisement: