News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Reason For Editing Mod

Started by Nibogo, May 23, 2006, 12:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diven

Well.. Sadr said I should link you to my request over in the Mod Request board.
So, here you are..
Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Belgium

Farmacija

yes, it sholud add that just moderators can write reason for editing.
www.farmaceuti.com
www.farmaceuti.com/tekstovi

~Unkn0wn~

how to make it work on 1.1.3

erlend_sh

I've even tried to pm winrules about checking out the latest replies to his mod, but he seems to be out of reach. So, just, don't get your hopes up.

Quote from: assasinkilla on August 18, 2007, 11:12:24 PM
- It works for 1.1.3, it just doesn't say so in the description yet. I just installed it without any problems on my 1.1.3 forum.

Vinspire

Quote from: Sadr on August 19, 2007, 06:06:34 PM
I've even tried to pm winrules about checking out the latest replies to his mod, but he seems to be out of reach. So, just, don't get your hopes up.

Quote from: assasinkilla on August 18, 2007, 11:12:24 PM
- It works for 1.1.3, it just doesn't say so in the description yet. I just installed it without any problems on my 1.1.3 forum.

I tried installing mine but it doesn't seems to work. Using the package and also manual installation. Weird.

pulkit

And like my other posts in this thread, this one too should be completely ignored ...

edi67

nice mod , but you can make it MUI for multilanguage users?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Neorics

i'm using smf 1.1.3 + tiny portal + cerberus theme and i'm getting an installation error for display.php so i used the package unpacker to install it manually but i cant find the line

ID_MSG, icon, subject, posterTime, posterIP, ID_MEMBER, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body,
or anything similar to that one so i dont know where to add the edit_reason, that it's suppose to add, is that code important?
[For Hire] I can help you with anything regarding Simple Machines Forum  ~ My Portfolio

Trinny

Is anyone supporting this mod anymore? I see a lot of questions, but many are going unanswered...

I'm on 1.1.4, and the mod works fine on the default theme. Can anyone tell me why I have to edit TWICE to get the reason to show on helios multi?

higherauthority

Great mod this is exactly what I needed.   Is there any way to set permissions so if someone edits their post they can not unless they type a reason in the field?  I cant seem to find the permissions or see it in features and options.

Im running 1.1.4 smf with mod 1.1.4 just downloaded it today

Teunel

Hi,

I'm using this mod for my Moderators and Admins to edit user posts. I like it very much, but there's one little thing that Id like: Send the user a Personal Message when a mod edits his or her post.

Is this possable?

dumblonde

I installed this & it looked like a successful install.  When I go to modify someones post there is now a box for me to fill in the reason but once I post the post the reason does not show up  ::)  Is there some setting I need to change to get this to work?

Thanks

dumblonde

I understand that because I am not running a default theme that I need to manually do something to get this (& other mods) to work with my theme (cool mint & blue v1.0). 

If someone could direct me to a place where I can read & learn how to make these mods work with my theme I would greatly appreciate it or if you could just tell me where to insert & what to insert this info to get it working I would appreciate it.

Thanjs

TrueSatan

dumblonde

Thanks satan.  That looks like the kind of info I need to get me at least on the road to understanding some of this stuff  :D

matt_hardwick

it's disabled the last edited on all new posts? Is this a theme thing?

erlend_sh

Quote from: matt_hardwick on February 23, 2008, 06:29:20 PM
it's disabled the last edited on all new posts? Is this a theme thing?
Nope, works on all themes without any edits as far as my testing goes.

erlend_sh

PfalzNacht

Is there a way to force input why editing the post, and a checkbox with reasons why editing post?

Advertisement: