News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Reason For Editing Mod

Started by Nibogo, May 23, 2006, 12:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhura!

Nibogo

You said you fixed the bug with the Permissions. I am hoping that this fix covers the issue with regular members not being able to see the "Reason for Edit" or use it at all, even though I have the permissions set up in the admin panel for all members.

What was changed to fix the Permissions? Maybe I can just copy & paste the corrected code in the appropriate file. With manual uninstall, I am afraid of removing something I shouldn't.

Please advise.
:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

Uhura!

:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

Uhura!

Check this out - somehow there is no "uninstall" option from the Package Manager.

Any advice?

adbrad

Hi there is there any way to get a version compatiable with rc1.2 as i'm  not planning on upgrading just yet, as not all mods are yet working with rc2.

Uhura!

Uhura!

Done...but 1 problem: Uninstall Test failed.

Advice?

Uhura!

OK...I followed your instructions & the updated version successfully installed - but we're right back where we started...Only Admin can see and use the feature although everyone has been granted permission.

Pls help us poor lades @ Mom Spot out Nibogo ....Think of your mom :)

Nibogo

Quote from: Uhura! on November 23, 2009, 09:50:44 PM
OK...I followed your instructions & the updated version successfully installed - but we're right back where we started...Only Admin can see and use the feature although everyone has been granted permission.

Pls help us poor lades @ Mom Spot out Nibogo ....Think of your mom :)

The mod was succesfully tested on my localhost in both version of SMF 1.1.10 & 2.0 RC2, works great on all the membergroups that I set the permission so isn't a problem with the mod I think of you didn't set the permission in the Membergroups Permissions (remember that the permission on the Forum Settings isn't used)

Uhura!

Quotedidn't set the permission in the Membergroups Permissions (remember that the permission on the Forum Settings isn't used)

pls clarify...

I have the permissions for everyone set up...Pls see the attachement.

c23_Mike

Hi there !

Hi Uhuhra! Tnx for that pic, in my installation (SMF 2 RC2 charter Ed) I have this point not at all, so I cannot activate it for user groups.
So long, Mike

http://www.c23.at
c23 - DER Computer Club
~ never play alone ~

Joker™

bro what about RC 1.2..... i tried to install the mod but this comes

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

..... hope there is a solution for it
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

PalmBeachPreps

Quotein my installation (SMF 2 RC2 charter Ed) I have this point not at all, so I cannot activate it for user groups.
Same here.

Uhura!

Advertisement: