Reason For Editing Mod

Started by Nibogo, May 23, 2006, 12:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sady

we just installed this mod on our forum and now the preview and quick modify buttons no longer work.  we uninstalled the mod and they still don't work.  any ideas what we need to do to completely uninstall this?

perplexed

Looks like Winrules is away till 30th July. 

I have installed it on my forum 1.1RC2 today and those options are still working on mine.

Did you try uninstalling from package manager?  Otherwise, if you backed up before installing you could restore the backup?

perplexed

I have been testing this mod out today and it seems that I have to edit the post 3 times before it will accept my edit.  Does it have anything to do with the courtesy wait time or editing time before it will be accepted?

Sady

Quote from: perplexed on July 16, 2006, 12:52:58 PM
Did you try uninstalling from package manager?  Otherwise, if you backed up before installing you could restore the backup?

my other admin is the one who installed it so I don't know if he did a backup right before or not, but I do know that it was uninstalled from the package manager and it appeared to be successful.  that's why I don't understand why preview and quick modify still don't work.  I don't know enough about php to go through and find what was altered when the mod was installed.  would really appreciate anyone's help on this.  thanks

EDIT: nevermind... we fixed the problem.  thanks

CyberOps

a version for RC3 would be great if possible

winrules

Quote from: CyberOps on August 22, 2006, 03:16:13 PM
a version for RC3 would be great if possible
I agree :)

The only problem is I have 8 mods, and RC3 came out less then 24 hours ago...
I'll try and make this one the next one I convert :)

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

Bigguy

I have this mod installed on RC3. Works awesome, if you change the version in the package-info.xml file it installs no problem.

winrules

Quote from: Bigguy on August 22, 2006, 04:25:03 PM
I have this mod installed on RC3. Works awesome, if you change the version in the package-info.xml file it installs no problem.
Or download the new version (Version 1.13 has been released! This version adds support for 1.1 RC3.).

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

Bigguy

Or I could do that, thanks, lol. I guess I was to anxiuos to get my board going with RC3

Quote from: winrules on August 22, 2006, 04:27:14 PM
Or download the new version (Version 1.13 has been released! This version adds support for 1.1 RC3.).

winrules

Quote from: Bigguy on August 22, 2006, 04:50:30 PM
Or I could do that, thanks, lol. I guess I was to anxiuos to get my board going with RC3

Quote from: winrules on August 22, 2006, 04:27:14 PM
You need to update you signature :)

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

Bigguy

Thank you again, I will do that now. ;)

Skipdawg

Oh man I forgot all about this Mod. Glad the update brought it back up. Will have to check it out. Like the concept allot.  8) ;D
Skipdawg's Community