Help bridge 1.1.4 "login incorrect"

Started by JIROO, May 29, 2006, 11:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIROO

I have install of mambo 4.5.3 and SMF 1.1 RC2 in localhost and use bridge 1.1.4 
login and logout bridge register --- OK
but when login (password incorrect or blank) on the main mambo page, it takes me  to the forum smf but I want Back to the Mambo page.

and problem with returning to referer page after login

Sorry Eng is hard for me

Orstio

Not possible.  The error message that is displayed from SMF will show in the forum, and nowhere else.

JIROO

Problem
1. mod_smf_login
    Back to the page from which the user logged in
    Back to the page from which the user logged out
2. when login (password incorrect or blank) page mambo goto smf
Problem 1 (gif 1,3) ,2 (gif 3 )
www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DEF4E5206B0F274A

Sorry English language is hard for me but I try full.

Thank Orstio

Kindred

You are absolutely correct... and it is not a bug or a problem. Your description in #2 is how the bridge will work. period.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

JIROO

;) thank Kindred
if I want to like  Mambo (pop up ) , but not like redirect to SMF 
Ex gif 4 I login blank in mod_login and login blank in mod_smf_login
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.phpaction=download&ufid=DD2F8E7539D36C51 [nofollow]

please help change code php.

Thank Kindred, Orstio

Kindred

As Orstio has said...   that is not possible,

Quote from: Orstio on May 30, 2006, 08:35:06 PM
Not possible.  The error message that is displayed from SMF will show in the forum, and nowhere else.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

JIROO

:) Sorry  Eng is hard for me
I mean popup show "please complete the user name and password field" and show " In correct user name or password. Please try again "
Sorry at ex is thai language but not error massage.
:) :)
I see bug Logout redirects when I change code follow Orstio meet that when login mambo aleady click forum redirects to SMF but when logout  SMF redirects to Mambo  ex gif5
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=65BC181F5F2EDD92 [nofollow]

Kindred

Sorry, I can't read that file...

but there is no pop-up error... 
Слaва
Украинi

Orstio

The error you receive when you type in the wrong password has nothing at all to do with the redirect.  The login redirect setting will not redirect error messages from SMF.

JIROO

:) Thank Orstio, Kindred
please advise to setting will not redirect  from SMF
but I wan popup "please complete the user name and password field" and show " In correct user name or password. Please try again "

Kindred

I undedrstand that you want a pop-up... and I am saying that no one has done any such thing... and I'm not even certain that such a concept would work.
Слaва
Украинi

JIROO

Thank Kindred, Orstio
I see http://www.mamboportal.com/ [nofollow]  ( I want ) ex gif6
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=187EC20415EAFDD3 [nofollow]

But present when I login is redirects smf

please help me

Orstio

Quotebut I wan popup "please complete the user name and password field" and show " In correct user name or password. Please try again "

And you have already been told that is impossible.

Kindred

and mamboportal/joomlaportal is not using the mod_smf_login and he does not even have the SMF bridge installed.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: