News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Would you like this for your forum new posts

Started by Homie, April 08, 2004, 07:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homie

Hi you know when you have new posts you havent read or read well i will make a set for you if you want them please reply here asking for me to make them if you want me to heres a sample of it

Regards
Homie

Tomer

Hmmm the ones they come with are good, and if you change something small, better to chnage the whole theme.

David

This space for rent.

[Unknown]

There was a red "new posts" image, but Firefox doesn't display images that aren't there.

-[Unknown]

Homie

Yes i know the stupid servver im on SHUT DOWN and is having problems Give me a minute and if you want me to ill run the image of my comp

Homie

David

Quote from: Homie on April 09, 2004, 10:52:53 AM
Yes i know the stupid servver im on SHUT DOWN and is having problems Give me a minute and if you want me to ill run the image of my comp
So then what about all the customers you have that you are hosting?  Are their sites down?  What are you doing about that?  Are you compensating them for the downtime?  Is their e-mail bouncing or do you have a secondary mx record?
This space for rent.

Homie

It will go back up soon :). IM thinking of hosting with lewismedia.com

David

Quote from: Homie on April 09, 2004, 11:04:09 AM
It will go back up soon :). IM thinking of hosting with lewismedia.com
You didn't answer a single one of my questions.  This is precisely why everything free is not good and I would never host a paid site with someone like you.
This space for rent.

Homie

my sites free and the people will have to wait till it comes back up there like upgrading server or something ok :)

Acf

Quote from: Homie on April 09, 2004, 11:13:53 AM
my sites free and the people will have to wait till it comes back up there like upgrading server or something ok :)

one of the reason why moved to paid host :P they are suposed to more reliable.
Sigh...

Tomer

Quote from: David on April 09, 2004, 11:11:21 AM
You didn't answer a single one of my questions.  This is precisely why everything free is not good and I would never host a paid site with someone like you.

Thats not always true, some free hosting are pretty reliable and are ok.

Homie

Well my abhosting.vze.com site doesnt work i soon will be getting a reseller plan and be hosting people [Paid] But ill update everyone once i am hosting and have a reseller plan the host im with right now is

chromehost.com totoally free with Cpanel its very nice but one problem   Service is server always down if they were up about 99% of the time then id stay with them but i thinks its time to move on like evreyone almost else and have a paid Host  :)

nil

Quote from: Homie on April 09, 2004, 04:01:07 PM
Well my abhosting.vze.com site doesnt work i soon will be getting a reseller plan and be hosting people [Paid] But ill update everyone once i am hosting and have a reseller plan the host im with right now is

chromehost.com totoally free with Cpanel its very nice but one problem   Service is server always down if they were up about 99% of the time then id stay with them but i thinks its time to move on like evreyone almost else and have a paid Host  :)

You do that...

Homie

Yes I do Nil I Host i have transfered to the a good host with very good servers  and ill host you for free my abhosting.vze.com website will be up and running in a few days

nil

Quote from: Homie on April 12, 2004, 07:01:37 PM
Yes I do Nil I Host i have transfered to the a good host with very good servers  and ill host you for free my abhosting.vze.com website will be up and running in a few days

Thats OK I've gat the worlds best host *coughCharlottezwebcough*

but thanks for the offer.

BTW its nil not Nil (the n is not capitalized) and you should learn about punctuation and grammar... both very useful in talking and writing.

Advertisement: