• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

logout gray effect!

Started by A.M.A, April 10, 2004, 07:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elmacik

It works for RC2 too. Just index.template.php changed a bit.
Code (Find) Select

<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>

Code (Replace) Select

<a onclick="return log_out()" href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>
Home of Elmacik

husmen73 (Gulhin)

Quote from: Elmacik on June 15, 2006, 10:16:21 AM
It works for RC2 too. Just index.template.php changed a bit.
Code (Find) Select

<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>

Code (Replace) Select

<a onclick="return log_out()" href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>

thanx Elmacik.

----------------------
thanx A.M.A
-Kurumsal Kimlik Web Tasarım Hizmeti.
Gülhin Portal Sistemi hakkında yorumlarınızı bekliyorum.
SMF
Referanslar --> http://www.gulhin.com/referanslar-portfoy/
-Web Tasarımı ve Tema Tasarımı Sitesi www.gulhin.com
-TOPLU MAİL GÖNDERİMİ --> http://www.toplumailsms.com
E-Ticaret Sistemi yaptırmak mı istiyorsunuz?

özgür şahin


husmen73 (Gulhin)

osahin aynısını uygula. index.template.php'de ise kodları bulamazsan, benzer kodları ara ve değiştir. Herhangi bir problem çıkacağını sanmam. JS kodu ne de olsa.
-Kurumsal Kimlik Web Tasarım Hizmeti.
Gülhin Portal Sistemi hakkında yorumlarınızı bekliyorum.
SMF
Referanslar --> http://www.gulhin.com/referanslar-portfoy/
-Web Tasarımı ve Tema Tasarımı Sitesi www.gulhin.com
-TOPLU MAİL GÖNDERİMİ --> http://www.toplumailsms.com
E-Ticaret Sistemi yaptırmak mı istiyorsunuz?

özgür şahin

Olmuyor. Onun için sordum.

Alan S

Quote from: osahin on January 19, 2007, 08:14:44 PM
for 1.1.1?

Same code

Script.js


// Logout effect like in WindowsXP gray logoff effect!
function log_out()
{
ht = document.getElementsByTagName("html");
ht[0].style.filter = "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage(grayscale=1)";
if (confirm('Are you sure you want to logout?'))
{
return true;
}
else
{
ht[0].style.filter = "";
return false;
}
}


Index.template.php

Find

<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>


Replace With


<a onclick="return log_out()" href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

houston

Quote from: Alan S on January 24, 2007, 04:00:56 PM
Quote from: osahin on January 19, 2007, 08:14:44 PM
for 1.1.1?

Same code

Script.js


// Logout effect like in WindowsXP gray logoff effect!
function log_out()
{
ht = document.getElementsByTagName("html");
ht[0].style.filter = "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage(grayscale=1)";
if (confirm('Are you sure you want to logout?'))
{
return true;
}
else
{
ht[0].style.filter = "";
return false;
}
}


Index.template.php

Find

<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>


Replace With


<a onclick="return log_out()" href="', $scripturl, '?action=logout;sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">' , $txt[108] , '</a>


Thanks for the code. It works great

teamvtec

Is it possible to delay the greyeffect like in windows?

eriktm

I don't know, but it's fantastic!

PS: I've tried it on v.1.1.2, it works ;)

dDOTr2

April 02, 2007, 05:00:21 AM #29 Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 05:02:33 AM by dDOTr2
really awesome. thanks for the code. tried and works on 1.1.2 with IE alone.

geniusrohit

Thanx its working fine and most of end users still choose bydefault browser i.e IE so still impressive

msvdm

i find some problem with this hack like Erik™ i put this in 1.1.2 work fine but when im login and pres logout it ask me i want to log out ore cancel when i press cancel it redirect me out from the forum dont redirect me back in the forum

John S

its too fast.. is it supposed to fade? because it doesnt 'fade' just turns grey.. how can i control the speed of the fade?

macuser9214

not working for me. in the VB green theme, there was no script.js file, so I made one and it didn't work.


speak121

Quote from: SimplMachnsforum_user on July 15, 2007, 07:13:17 PM
not working for me. in the VB green theme, there was no script.js file, so I made one and it didn't work.

Put on script.js of default theme.

diplomat.

Had this on my site for a while, sexy little addition (although I hardly ever log out ;))
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

asdas2

this one working with default theme .... not the other theme that i m using riht now ... i m using dilber mc theme ....

help plzzzz
www.chillparadise.com

for all desi people .... get everything u ever wanted.... log in to view hidden stuff.

asdas2

www.chillparadise.com

for all desi people .... get everything u ever wanted.... log in to view hidden stuff.

metallica48423

Is this issue solved or do you still require assistance?

does that theme have its own script.js? Keep in mind this does NOT work in firefox.
Justin O'Leary
Ex-Project Manager
Ex-Lead Support Specialist

QuoteMicrosoft wants us to "Imagine life without walls"...
I say, "If there are no walls, who needs Windows?"


Useful Links:
Online Manual!
How to Help us Help you   
Search
Settings Repair Tool
     

asdas2

No, its not solved yet

i m using INternet Explorer 7, and i m using Dilber Mc them, and smf 1.1.4

and i did not find any Script.js file in dilber mc folder.... so i guesss this theme dosent hov its own script.js


www.chillparadise.com

for all desi people .... get everything u ever wanted.... log in to view hidden stuff.

Advertisement: