News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Problem, need help!

Started by jimdev, June 10, 2006, 09:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimdev

I am getting this error message when I load pages in Joomla! except for the wrapped SMF page and my wrapped Coppermine page.

Notice: Undefined index: lang_character_set in /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 808

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/forum/Sources/Load.php:808) in /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/index.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/forum/Sources/Load.php:808) in /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/index.php on line 228

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/forum/Sources/Load.php:808) in /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/index.php on line 229

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/forum/Sources/Load.php:808) in /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/index.php on line 230

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/.com/forum/Sources/Load.php:808) in /hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/index.php on line 231

where
/hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/ is my joomla directory
and
/hsphere/local/home/ucdsnows/ucdsnowsports.com/forum is my SMF directory

It disappears if I uninstall all the SMF bridge related items.

I installed the script the first time without /mambots/system  to 777 so I uninstalled everything, did the chmod and went again. It worked at first, then I changed a few minor settings in the Login form and this craziness started! I undid the changes but still got this error. I reinstalled again and still got the error.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I was hoping to move from my old PHPBB2 to an SMF forum 'cus I got the impression this bridge with Joomla was much better and more stable, I just figure it's something dumb I've done to mess it up!

Orstio

You installed the 1.1.4 bridge on a SMF 1.0.7 forum.

jimdev

Yep!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Sorry about that! Thanks very much!!!!!!!

Advertisement: