Changing the login in request message..

Started by FilthNet, June 12, 2006, 08:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FilthNet

QuoteWarning!
Only registered members are allowed to access this section.
Please login below or register an account with The FilthNet Forum.

Is the message you get if you go on my board with out logging in, and underneath it are the Usernae and Password boxes. I want to change this message to a custom one.

Could some one please tell me how to modify the texts in an idiot proof way? I'm not that fluent with all the technical html and php stuff, so I need a really simple to follow explaination.

Help would be appreciated :)

FilthNet

silverdragonrs

i was thinking perhaps somebody put a dont help this guy sticker on my posts... but then realised that the support staff as volunteer mostly and have their hands full with this site... lol.... it may take a day or two but somebody will answer you... i will take a look into it myself fo ryou just give me a moment.. what smf version you running? (not sure if it matters but it will explain if there are any inconsistancies....)
I'd like to quote my idol. Homer Simpson. "Press any key now!... Any Key? Where's the any key?!... Doh!" ---- One day I'll be that good with computers..... ~ danny ~ feel free to IM me about anything!

snork13

Themes\default\languages\Login.english.php (19):$txt[634] = 'Only registered members are allowed to access this section.';
Themes\default\languages\Manual.english.php (755):$txt['manual_registering_warning_desc_1'] = 'Only registered members are allowed to access this section.';

hope this helps

-Snork13
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

silverdragonrs

ok you beat me to it... i was just about to post... :P thats what i get for making a sandwich....  ~shrugg~

I'd like to quote my idol. Homer Simpson. "Press any key now!... Any Key? Where's the any key?!... Doh!" ---- One day I'll be that good with computers..... ~ danny ~ feel free to IM me about anything!

Advertisement: