News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Deep Red

Started by Shortie, May 30, 2009, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shortie

Will check it out in a bit

But with out those images the Theme must look awful as they are part of the menu

Will get back to you later

Shortie

Shortie

Hi All

New style.css which will fix the issues mentioned with missing image

Just over write the existing style.css with the one attached

Ensure you backup the original - just incase

Shortie

Kimmie

Hi Shortie :)

Quick question...

I have a few mods installed to where my entire menu area is now full (spans the entire width of the site). I went to add the SA Shop mod, and when it put that button up at the top, we can no longer see the logout button. Any ideas what I can do to get those buttons to wrap down to the next line?

Thanks in advance :)

The attached images shows what my menu looks like WITHOUT the shop mod and then WITH the mod

Shortie

Hi You are at the limit of your screen resolution

If you want to play with this tag in style.css you may be able to gain some space but that is all I would suggest with out reducing the font which is another option

Shortie

#mainframe {
width: 93%;
min-width: 1120px;
max-width: 1600px;
margin: 0 auto;
padding: 0;
border: 1px solid #cc0001;
}

KensonPlays

I decided to do 2.0 RC1.2 and have this theme, terracotta, misty blue, and topbar as the themes, and I want to make the buttons and the text on them a little smaller...

thanks for this great theme!

Zoric

ATLANTIS29

what is the best size to use on this theame the site image (the part hat dispalys the foru name if im been too vage)

Shortie

600-500 x 140 is the best for the logo up top

Also there are RC2 versions available here

Hope that helps

All the best and a happy xmas

Shortie

BiGBLiZZ

I know this is old, but I have just now updated my forum to 2.* from 1.1.*...

anyway, I like the look of this theme, but after I installed it, I am now stuck with it! No matter what I do I can NOT get rid of it! I make a selection to another theme in the Admin panel, and the screen blinks like it makes its change, the drop down list says the new theme I selected, but there is no change.

I have removed ALL themes, uploaded the old themes directory, and still NO change. No matter what I do (I even re-installed the upgrade of SMF2.*) the theme stays.

HOW do I get rid of this?
Think you are clever?
Prove It!

Arantor

See your other thread.

Advertisement: