SMF Multiforum System 1.2a is released!

Started by gamesmad, June 19, 2006, 03:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamesmad

Ive been working fairly hard on my SMF Multiforum Script for quite a few days now, and now its first public release is ready!  Please have a look and leave your thoughts so I can improve SMF FMS!

SMF Multiforum System
MOD version: 1.2a
For SMF version: 1.0.7

SMF Multiforum System allows you to create an unlimited number of SMF forums on one database and one install of SMF.  Each extra forum is created through a professional looking script, and only takes up 16kb of space, plus whatever it uses in the database.  The system is also very secure from an admins point of view, as all the created forums use a modified set of sources disallowing them to do anything that could affect the server.

Version 1.2a 19th June 2006

* MOD turned into a package file, and tested to be fully working on SMF 1.0.7

Version 1.2a 18th June 2006

* MOD still private
* config.php modified to automaticly find database settings

Version 1.1b - 17th June 2006

* MOD still private
* Sources updated to 1.0.7
* CHMOD problems fixed, making forum creation totally automatic

Version 1.0b - 16th June 2006

* Private version of the MOD made
* Worked with out of date sources from SMF 1.0.5
* Mostly hard coded and impractical

Special thanks to:
jcoleuk (Josh Cole) for his help with variables
an invisible person who cannot be named for his general help with the MOD realisation

Test out SMF MFS

If you would like to try out SMF MFS, then register on http://www.smfnow.com and click the link on the right of the page.

Purchasing SMF MFS

SMF MFS is a very reasonable $10 per version per domain, including tech support for getting it up on your server, which you shouldnt need because all you have to do is install a package!  If you want to buy the mod then please PM me or contact me through any of the methods in my sig.  I will have http://www.smfmfs.com fully running soon.

Thanks,

Will
1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

H

-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Advertisement: