News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Persian [ farsi ] package for smf 1.0.7

Started by adnan, June 26, 2006, 10:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adnan

Persian pack for smf 1.0.7
There isn't this pack in http://www.simplemachines.org/download/?languages

How can I attach or send this pack to SMF forums  ?
This pack is avaible in my website for download .
It seem I haven't permission to attach this pack in this forum .
When I am alone I am happy.
shop giay nam| giay nam dep| giay vnxk

codenaught

You can try to get in touch with Daniel D. I will bring this up with the team and see who you can send them to if you can't reach Daniel.
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

adnan

I contact him by email , but I didn't recieve answer !

codenaught

Quote from: adnan on July 05, 2006, 06:24:40 AM
I am now currently in charge of managing the languages. Can you contact me at [email protected] and attach the Persian language pack with the email? Thanks.

Also I noticed, that there is a package called "SMF 1.0.7 persian" on the languages page. How is this package different from that one?

edit: Changed email address.
Dev Consultant

adnan

Dear akabugeyes !

when I posted this topic , there isn't any persian pack for smf 1.0.7 !
I download this pack and I see this pack make by farsigar.com but they website is inactive !
also help folder isn't persian language and  delete it from pack !

We provide a pack before of this pack by ourselves and test it here : http://testsmf.yarantoos.com/smf107

I mail my pack to you .

Compuart

I've recently converted all language packs to the latest versions of SMF, including the persion pack. I've added missing language tags in english to all older versions language packs that were offered by SMF. This way at least all our language packs are up to date, eventhough not fully translated.
Hendrik Jan Visser
Former Lead Developer & Co-founder www.simplemachines.org
Personal Signature:
Realitynet.nl -> ExpeditieRobinson.net / PekingExpress.org / WieIsDeMol.Com

adnan

Quote from: aka:bugeyes on July 13, 2006, 12:20:10 PM
Quote from: adnan on July 05, 2006, 06:24:40 AM
I am now currently in charge of managing the languages. Can you contact me at [email protected] and attach the Persian language pack with the email? Thanks.

Also I noticed, that there is a package called "SMF 1.0.7 persian" on the languages page. How is this package different from that one?

I sent my pack to you . do you check it ?

codenaught

adnan, sorry for the delay. I am talking this over with the team. Since there is already a Persian language pack on the SMF website, I need to decide what to do. Either merge the two together, or replace your language pack with the one on the website. Also, would it be possible that you could translate the help files for the Persian language pack you made? I know that the other pack does not have the help files translated into Persian, but it would be nice if your language pack could have those files translated, so it would make a nice improvement.
Dev Consultant

adnan

I mail persian help file  to [email protected] .
Please check the email .

Advertisement: