News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Wrap a forum(with out the bridge???)

Started by THE_AI, June 30, 2006, 04:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE_AI

http://www.joomlahacks.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,94/topic,1880.msg8876;topicseen [nofollow]

QuoteHello all!
I have a question to all of you Smiley
What I want to do is to wrap a SMF forum into my site.
I don't want to share users and so on.
The problem however is that the joomla wrapper doesn't give me the possibility to automatically resize the height of the forum.
And that is a problem - the forum look not nice.
Is it somehow possible to use the bridge to acheave this? I don't want that the users are shared. The users of the forum must be independant.

Must I really install the bridge or there is a way to do that with out it?

Thanks in advance!

QuoteI have the same issue.  I don't need a bridge, but the wrapper in joomla is not autoresizing the height.

I looked at the wrapper code and I can't find what it is, and joomla.org [nofollow] forums are filled with similar problems.

Does anyone know how to wrap an SMF forum and have the wrapper correctly resize the heights?

thanks.

PLEASE! If someone have any idea hot to do that - let us know!

Bosswaiter

You should unpublish all modules from the forum page and then you will have a full width forum.

You can do so (excluding all modules from the forumpage) by NOT selecting all menu's from the forumlink-properties (can be done with ctrl + click).

Advertisement: