News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Kani

Started by Fussilet, June 07, 2009, 04:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fussilet

kaskade

Hi!

I recently activated 'calendar' in my 1.1.12 SMF forum with kani 1.19 and, as CALENDAR adds an extra item in the top menu, the last ( on the right ) item ( it was 'SALIR'  ( logout? ) because it's in spanish ) dissapeared !!

I realize that, in this web : hxxp:www.klia-community.com/ [nonactive] ( like someone posted in this thread ) there isn't extra 'blank' spaces left and right of the forum, not as mine : hxxp:www.sobrefondonegro.es [nonactive] so i think maybe it's a matter of not having enough space to put nine elements at the top menu. I have a total of 8 items there and maybe another one simply doesn't fit.

Thanx in advance for your help!

impreza

very nice template
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

Chen Zhen

Hi Fussilet, very nice theme.

I took a quick look at previous posts in this thread & did not see anything about the css images mentioned.
I noticed this while testing various theme's for one my mods:
In your css file for style attributes concerning title and cat backgrounds, it shows a file name of cat.jpg which does not exist in this theme's image directory.
Seeing as the text color for those same classes is #fff, I am assuming this should be catbg.gif which is a gray/black background?
If anyone has the same issue just edit the css and rename cat.jpg to catbg.gif for the whole file.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

Advertisement: