Contact Page

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, July 06, 2006, 12:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inti31

german

// Begin Contact Page Text Strings
$txt['smfcontact_contact'] = 'Kontakt';
$txt['permissionname_view_contact'] = 'zeige Kontaktformular';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_contact'] = 'Erlaube Mitgliedern das Kontaktformular zu nutzen.';
$txt['cannot_view_contact'] = 'Du kannst das Kontaktformular nicht aufrufen.';
$txt['smfcontact_name'] = 'Mitgliedsname:';
$txt['smfcontact_subject'] = 'Betreff';
$txt['smfcontact_body'] = 'Deine Nachricht';
$txt['smfcontact_emailaddress'] = 'Deine Email-Adresse';
$txt['smfcontact_sendemail'] = 'Sende Email';
$txt['smfcontact_messagesent'] = 'Deine Nachricht wurde versandt!';
$txt['smfcontact_messagesent_click'] = 'Deine Nachricht wurde versandt! Klicke ';
$txt['smfcontact_messagesent_return'] = 'hier</a>  um zurückzukehren zum Board.';
$txt['smfcontact_errname'] = 'Du musst schon Deinen Namen angeben...';
$txt['smfcontact_errsubject'] = 'Du musst schon einen Betreff angeben...';
$txt['smfcontact_errmessage'] = 'Du musst mir auch schon was mitteilen...';
$txt['smfcontact_erremail'] = 'Du musst schon Deine Email-Adresse angeben...';
$txt['smfcontact_titlesent'] = ' - Nachricht wurde versendet.';
$txt['smfcontact_form'] = 'Kontaktaufnahme per Formular von ';
$txt['smfcontact_formname'] = "Mitglied: ";
$txt['smfcontact_formemail'] = "Email: ";
$txt['smfcontact_ip'] = "IP: ";
$txt['smfcontact_formmessage'] =  "Nachricht: \n";
$txt['smfcontactpage_email'] = 'SMF Kontaktseite Email: ';
// END Contact Page Text Strings

cheers & Thanks you for this mod

Inti31
my forum
my testforum

my mods - which I only made them work for 2.0 Gold:
Topics Filter v3.2 SMF 2.0 Gold
MemberNumber

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Drover

I'm installing in 2.0.2 in Green Bean theme.  I got a test failed and made the manual edits given.

Find:
// Mod authors, add any settings UNDER this line. Include a comma at the end of the line and don't remove this statement!!

and add after:
'',
// SMFHacks.com Contact Page
array('text', 'smfcontactpage_email'),

When I installed with those edits it caused my Configuration settings pages to be blank.  Any idea how to fix this issue?

Dylert

Hello! I want to translate this mod to Norwegian. Which file do I have to modify??

Thanks in advance!

vbgamer45

Try themes/default/languages/modifications.english.php for contact page
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Jeff B

I've tried to install and uninstall a couple times as I keep getting the error "The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture."

Any suggestions?  Captcha still works on registration, as I test that before posting here.

vbgamer45

Are you using normal SMF captcha or recaptcha?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Jeff B

Just what comes in the box. :)   My registration page uses the reason for joining mod, plus I use a set of three questions to be answered. The questions show up on the contact page for guests, and I'm wondering if the reason for joining mod might be a contributing factor, but its a pretty significant tool for us, so I don't want to loose it. I don't use the regular custom profile fields for that, because the other mod gives you the reason for joining on the admin registration approval page. We do all manual approval on our forum.

The error I get does, state that the text is different, so the error is pointing at the captcha field.

phlexx

Hi all,
I am having a problem getting the contact mod to work on my new forum. I use a non default theme pro-side bar. It installs perfectly, I managed to access the contact page via http://www.myforum.com/index.php?action=contact [nofollow]. I copied the url and used menu lite mod to create a menu button for it. Everytime the contact button is clicked, it shows the contact page looking ok but if I Send a test message, it shows message sent but when I check my inbox it is not delivered. Also the default admin email which is in server settings doesn't appear automatically in the email address box, I have to type it in manually. Am I doing something wrong? What do I do to get it to show the default email address automatically without typing it and to get it to deliver messaging sent. Thanks in advance for any help.

phlexx

Burke ♞ Knight

Installed on my forum, yet when try to test it, do not receive the email.
Any ideas?

TheListener

Quote from: phlexx on May 25, 2012, 01:11:59 PM
I use smf 2.0.2. Any help?

You won't get any help if you bump topics less than 24 hours again.

Shambles

Quote from: phlexx on May 25, 2012, 01:02:38 PM
Also the default admin email which is in server settings doesn't appear automatically in the email address box, I have to type it in manually
The email address box is for the person filling out the form to leave their contact details; it's not meant to be the email address of the forum administrator  8)

BaghdadGhost

I have been using this mod for a long time now as its a great kick to the forum.

Now I am at a point where I have to minimize the number of buttons in manu. for instance I replaced smf staff mod with Enhanced About Page mod (another great mod) that combines both about us and staff list. it also has the ability to add pages to its template.

my question is, since Enhanced About Pages can be BBC, html or php, can I get a code from contact us mod to make it an independent page?

Dylert

Norwegian translation:

// Begin Contact Page Text Strings
$txt['smfcontact_contact'] = 'Kontakt';
$txt['permissionname_view_contact'] = 'Vis kontaktside';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_contact'] = 'Tillat medlemmer å se kontaktsiden og sende e-post.';
$txt['cannot_view_contact'] = 'Du kan ikke se kontaktsiden.';
$txt['smfcontact_name'] = 'Ditt navn:';
$txt['smfcontact_subject'] = 'Emne';
$txt['smfcontact_body'] = 'Melding';
$txt['smfcontact_emailaddress'] = 'E-post adresse';
$txt['smfcontact_sendemail'] = 'Send e-post';
$txt['smfcontact_messagesent'] = 'Din melding er blitt sendt!';
$txt['smfcontact_messagesent_click'] = 'Din melding er blitt sendt! Klikk ';
$txt['smfcontact_messagesent_return'] = 'her</a> for å returnere til forumet.';
$txt['smfcontact_errname'] = 'Du må skrive navnet ditt.';
$txt['smfcontact_errsubject'] = 'Du må skrive et emne.';
$txt['smfcontact_errmessage'] = 'Du må skrive en beskjed.';
$txt['smfcontact_erremail'] = 'Du må skrive e-post adressen din.';
$txt['smfcontact_titlesent'] = ' - Melding sendt.';
$txt['smfcontact_form'] = 'Kontaktskjema for ';
$txt['smfcontact_formname'] = "Navn: ";
$txt['smfcontact_formemail'] = "E-post: ";
$txt['smfcontact_ip'] = "IP: ";
$txt['smfcontact_formmessage'] =  "Beskjed: \n";
$txt['smfcontactpage_email'] = 'SMF Kontaktskjema e-post: ';
// END Contact Page Text Strings

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

BaghdadGhost

Quote from: BaghdadGhost on July 16, 2012, 07:59:52 PM
I have been using this mod for a long time now as its a great kick to the forum.

Now I am at a point where I have to minimize the number of buttons in manu. for instance I replaced smf staff mod with Enhanced About Page mod (another great mod) that combines both about us and staff list. it also has the ability to add pages to its template.

my question is, since Enhanced About Pages can be BBC, html or php, can I get a code from contact us mod to make it an independent page?

vbgamer45

All it does is point to action=contact so easy to make a sub menu or link it from another page.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

morecambe

Quote from: maihannijat on June 11, 2010, 01:27:06 AM

Great mod and Enable Great future, specially for guests who want to contact Administrator of Forum without registering.

I have installed latest version, everything is working fine including CAPTCHA verification.

But there are SMF SPAMS which by pass CAPTCHA verification, everyday I am receiving dozens of spam emails.
I had same problem with registration then I installed AntiSPAM Verification Question.

How to add Antispam Question for CONTACT PAGE?

I am in the same position (but have no idea how to add the anti spam question, or if this will work, or if there is a better way). I've had the mod installed for a week and i started getting spam through there since day 2 (even with captcha/recaptcha).

Are the spambots searching for sites/pages with the "Powered by Contact Page" link/notice?

Has anyone found a method to reduce the spam, because its so annoying and risks host problems because of the amount of emails and spam? Also is this spam only going to me (admin email) or could they be using this form to send bulk email?

Thanks for any help.

vbgamer45

Install reCAPTCHA mod this mod also supports it.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: