problems

Started by nations, July 07, 2006, 07:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nations

Hi there, I have just installed joomla and smf using the bridge,  and get the following on my site apart from when the forum is shown.

Ie. on news, log in, user info etc the following shows at the top of the screen

Notice: Undefined index: smf239 in /home/gaystor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 966

Notice: Undefined index: smf239 in /home/gaystor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 967

Notice: Undefined offset: 176 in /home/gaystor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 967

Notice: Undefined index: smf239 in /home/gaystor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 968

Notice: Undefined index: smf240 in /home/gaystor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 969

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gaystor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:966) in /home/gaystor/public_html/index.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gaystor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:966) in /home/gaystor/public_html/index.php on line 228

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gaystor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:966) in /home/gaystor/public_html/index.php on line 229

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gaystor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:966) in /home/gaystor/public_html/index.php on line 230

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gaystor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:966) in /home/gaystor/public_html/index.php on line 231

I would be grateful of any help in this matter

Orstio

At first glance, that looks like what happens when you try to install bridge 1.1.5 and have a SMF 1.0.7 forum.

nations

your right, so you would recomend a earlier version of smf?  or the bridge?

Orstio

Earlier?  Bridge 1.1.5 works with SMF 1.1 RC2, which is a NEWER version of SMF.

You downloaded the bridge from here, right?

Try reading the post, and pay particular attention to the big bold text.

nations

Yes it does work with the proper version of smf.  now though for some reason the main section goes below the lefthand menu instead of next to it lol.

I know it must be something simple but i can not figure it out lol my site is at hxxp:gaystorywriter.co.uk [nonactive]

Kindred

problem with the joomla template that you have chosen.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: