Popup PM problem too with SEO enabled

Started by gasg, July 01, 2006, 01:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gasg

When the popup notify of PM is enabled, for example I am online in the moment in which a PM arrives me,
updating the page or surfing between a topic to the other it is openeda popup normally informing me of the new message received, well I read it but not deleting and just logout from the joomla/forum.

If I while I was offline I receive another one (private message) and I log-in after, immediately open two popup windows that they inform me if I want to read the message in a new window, but the new message in reality is only one and not two.

It happens with the SEO core enabled.

gasg

Forgot, this happen too in a logout process, it open a new popup after logout na dwith only one message

Using SMF 1.1 RC2, Bridge 1.1.14 and Joomla 1.0.10 (by updating from 1.0.8>1.0.9) SEO enabled.

Orstio

Other than the fact that you have so many modules installed that your site runs painfully slowly, I found no problems.  I received no additional popups, and no problems logging in or out.

gasg

Ok, thanks you Ostrio for all, I don't know why :(

gasg

for the slow navigation is my host working on a QoS

Kindred

actually, I discovered something similar...

I installed the re-direct code into smf to point everyone to the joomla-wrapped site.

no, I get a PM, it asks at least twice "New PM, open in new window"
If I say yes, it pops up again... etc....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

gasg

Yes!!! This what Kindred say is what happen to me too, I say using a bad words

gasg

Kindred

Masiello...   just relax, please... this is anything but a critical issue...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

gasg

gasg

Now, after updating to Bridge 1.1.5 and without check box "show a popup when receive a new PM message" from profile, it open a popup and it open too when a user send a PM message then logged out, close the browser, logged in and etvoilà a popup without any message received.

Just alert his bug.

Advertisement: