XML well-formedness and validity

Started by j, July 09, 2006, 08:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j

i would like to know if this results i got from a xhtml validation are a security risk of some kind.... link to my forums here   hxxp:www.realstalkercrew.com/forum [nonactive]     Forum version: SMF 1.1 RC2 / Sullen Madness
any help on this matter will be highly appreciated....

Below are the results of checking this document for XML well-formedness and validity.

Error Line 72 column 215: document type does not allow element "form" here; missing one of "object", "applet", "map", "iframe", "ins", "del" start-tag.
...'9f20e9529f3ca048df71446f66c0f543');">
The mentioned element is not allowed to appear in the context in which you've placed it; the other mentioned elements are the only ones that are both allowed there and can contain the element mentioned. This might mean that you need a containing element, or possibly that you've forgotten to close a previous element.

One possible cause for this message is that you have attempted to put a block-level element (such as "<p>" or "<table>") inside an inline element (such as "<a>", "<span>", or "<font>").

Error Line 85 column 11: end tag for "span" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified.
                     </td>
You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">".

Info Line 69 column 67: start tag was here.
...100%" valign="top" class="windowbg2"><span class="middletext">Welcome, <b>Gue

Advertisement: