Have a Board On mantience

Started by Homie, April 21, 2004, 10:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homie

Hi i have a testboard at my forum but i regularely want it so that the posts automatically get deleted is there such a thing. SO people cant use it as Post count.

Killer Possum

Homie, at the time of creating a board there is a checkbox that says "Makes new replies and topics raise members' post counts." Please uncheck that box and you will have a board that doesn't raise the post count of a user.

Homie

Thanks but also, can you have it so the board automatically just cleans its self out and deletes topics without you having to do it. :)

Killer Possum

At the moment no, you will have to do it yourself. Weather or not that will be implemented I don't know.

Homie

OOh i heard that the testboard does that here. But thanks for the post not count thing i made it so the board testboard doesnt count posts cool  :) The most powerful FOrum board out there. Soo when will this be in Fantistco

Killer Possum

Quote from: Homie on April 21, 2004, 10:34:00 PM
OOh i heard that the testboard does that here.

Not that I'm aware of. IF you see topics dissapear from there it's because everyone can do whatever they want on that board including delete other peoples posts, that could be why stuff just dissapears ;)

Chris Cromer

Quote from: Killer Possum on April 21, 2004, 10:36:41 PM
Quote from: Homie on April 21, 2004, 10:34:00 PM
OOh i heard that the testboard does that here.

Not that I'm aware of. IF you see topics dissapear from there it's because everyone can do whatever they want on that board including delete other peoples posts, that could be why stuff just dissapears ;)
Or chances are they clean it out using the remove old posts feature in the admin center. ;)
Chris Cromer

"I was here, here I was, was I here, sure I was" - The little voice in my head.

Homie

Advertisement: