News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Links

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, July 12, 2006, 12:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

vbgamer45

Bah that is a bug with the modsite their parser is showing the 2.0.x version instead of 1.1.8
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Stirling7

But the auto installation is also failing one the same two files... so I don't think its just the Install Instructions download that is the problem.

vosje505

Quote from: Stirling7 on February 13, 2009, 09:52:19 PM
I can't find where to make the edits in Admin.php.  I'm using version 1.1.8 and this doesn't appear in there anywhere:
'current_theme' => array(
'label' => $txt['theme_current_settings'],

Also, in /Sources/Subs.php this can't be found either:
'mlist' => array(
'title' => $txt['members_title'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=mlist',
'show' => $context['allow_memberlist'],
'sub_buttons' => array(
'mlist_view' => array(
'title' => $txt['mlist_menu_view'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=mlist',
'show' => true,
),
'mlist_search' => array(
'title' => $txt['mlist_search'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=mlist;sa=search',
'show' => true,
),
),
),

This was a fresh install of 1.18 just this week.

im experiencing the same problem.

im using 1.1.8

Stirling7

I got it working but downloading the package at hxxp:smfhacks.com [nonactive]

willerby

In my PHP error log I'm constantly getting records of this:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  ob_exit() in /home2/.../forum/Sources/Links2.php on line 689

This file hasn't been played with and is as installed so suspect a bug in there? Any ideas...
What type of washing machine is September?

An autumnatic. :)

vbgamer45

Yeah should be obexit() instead of ob_exit()

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

depth

Hi members

I installed the package a few days ago, works like a charm. Unfortunally i messed it up now :(
I was resetting the permissions for the links package, and I accidently deleted the administrator permissions! So now I can not add permissions for anything in the SMF links package.
So I uninstalled the package, and re-installed again, hoping that this would reset the install but it just came out like before :(

How can I sort this out?

Install and php experience detail: SMF 2.0 RC1 and my experience level is about 1% out of 100%

ATB

Christian

vbgamer45

How did you delete the permissions?

Admin's should always have access to anything inside SMF.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

depth

I deleted them  within the SMF links permission consule:

So now that I have deleted the administrator permissions, I am pretty stuck  :(

How do I get out of this mess?

Hope you can help...

/Christian

depth

Problem solved :)

I just added new permissions from the "manage categories" section.
So this was not a software issue, my brain had simple just been on standby i think ;)

Sorry for the trouble

ATB

Christian

gouri

from smfhacks.com i downloaded 1.6.7 version it is working with smf 1.1.8 and

1.8.1 version is not working.

i think it is for smf 2.0

vbgamer45

!Fixed minor bug in SMF 2.0 not showing the title of permissions under simple permissions in SMF.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Neverhurry

Hello,

I download it the mod, but when am about to install, it says that ./Sources/Admin.php  and ./Sources/Subs.php    failed testing, how can I repair this? THank you very much!
I am using 1.1.8.
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

vbgamer45

bah it is trying to install it for SMF 2.0 not smf 1.1.x

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Neverhurry

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 28, 2009, 10:57:18 AM
bah it is trying to install it for SMF 2.0 not smf 1.1.x
Thank you, do you know anywhere I can download a 1.1.8 version?
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

GazOutEast

Hi vb

Have installed the latest 1.8.1.1 SMF Links onto 2.0 RC1 - installation went straight through no problem

I've managed to find the double-blind permissions (in members - permissions - general permissions - modify (each group in turn)) as well as in the permission set up in several areas of the mod's pages.
(side topic - the Links system permissions list in the membergroup modify has no title showing so it's not at all obvious that it's there - still checking if this is an English vs English-utf8 issue although I'm currently on plain old English)

The issue I have is that having set up link categories and sub-categories, and added a few links and set all the permissions blah blah - when I click on any link (as an admin, a user, or a guest) I get the following -

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /board/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.buildaskill.com Port 80

I've tried the .htaccess patch you recommended a page or two back, and it did nothing at all.

Any further recommendations?

Gaz[/hr][/hr]
I have 20:20 vision - I can see anything bigger than 20" x 20"

GazOutEast

Also getting the same error above when I try to edit or delete a link - either as admin or as user-creator with permissions

Looks like I'm going to have to knock this mod out - have already spent 8 hours trying to get it working on a live site and have other things to do.

Shame - it looked so right for what I was trying to do
I have 20:20 vision - I can see anything bigger than 20" x 20"

vbgamer45

Quote from: GazOutEast on March 03, 2009, 04:17:03 PM
Also getting the same error above when I try to edit or delete a link - either as admin or as user-creator with permissions

Looks like I'm going to have to knock this mod out - have already spent 8 hours trying to get it working on a live site and have other things to do.

Shame - it looked so right for what I was trying to do
That is an issue with mod_security please search forum for answer.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: