News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF Trader System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, July 12, 2006, 12:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

You can do that with permissions and setup post based groups with only 5 or more posts can submit feedback.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Shonick

twistmystic

Idk if this has been answered. But how would I enable this for other themes? Can you provide me the code for it? Or how would i make the theme i am using a Default theme so then when i install mods they will be installed on the current theme. Any ideas?

tensop

When a user reports bad feedback eg : http://www.mysitehere.com/beta/forum/index.php?action=trader;sa=report;feedid=3

Nothing happens with the feedback report?

3mrhythm

is it possible to add the ability to reply to negative feedback? like on ebay give them one reply and the feedback giver one more reply?
www.nhfragswap.com
www.yariscentral.com

NickAtFMS

I really like the mod. I only have one problem and I'm sure it's a simple fix where I can edit a file. The Feedback number appears twice under the post count:

NickAtFMS
Administrator
Trade Count: (1)
Trade Count: (1)

hxxp:www.freemoneysociety.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.0 [nonactive]

Any idea one what I have to remove?

vbgamer45

That's located in display.template.php
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

xOraclex

I have a question:
When some member receives a bad feedback and want to report it, it sees logic that he will report to administration... but I've tryed it and the report notice doesn't show in anywhere.
I this normal or am i forgeting something.

Thankx

vbgamer45

It sends an email to the webmaster on the site currently.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

xOraclex

Quote from: vbgamer45 on April 01, 2007, 10:00:37 PM
It sends an email to the webmaster on the site currently.

Great. Thank You.

Jaina

I'm really interested in this mod or maybe something similar. Is there anywhere I can look at a running demo??

morski_pas

I wanted to uninstall it because i really dont need it right now  :-\. Did a backup and went to uninstall it but some errors showed up and test failures. I uninstalled anyway and afther that when i would go to read a topic there was some error and i couldnt read. I installed the mod again and that solved my problem but the trade count is now doubled (?!). Now when I go to uninstall it it says test sucesfull but then the same error ocures.

Help?  :(

SMF version is 1.1.2

says this:

Table 'arenawii.feedback' doesn't exist
File: C:\Domains\arenawii.com\wwwroot\forum\Sources\Load.php(1746) : eval()'d code
Line: 286

and

8: Undefined variable: db_prefix
File: C:\Domains\arenawii.com\wwwroot\forum\Themes\default\Display.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 286

morski_pas

Ok i solved that doubled count problem but how do i uninstall?

vbgamer45

You will need to unistall all the mods after the trader system was installed in order to unistall correctly.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

tensop

would it be possible to have 'report bad feedback' directed to a set forum ID instead of to the admin account? :(

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

tensop

is there any plans to do so? or atleast have it report to moderator instead?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

landshark

That last coment has me wodering if there are any plans to improve this mod at all.

Are there any? While i like what it does it seems like there are a lot of great recommendations for improvement here.

What are the future plans for the Mod?

Advertisement: