News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Trader System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, July 12, 2006, 12:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Currently very busy if additions are needed I can code them but I would require to be paid for time spent working on the mod.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

SticKer

can we restrict the mod to a particular forum? i mean the trader point can be given only in the buy, trade forum section.. how can we do it?

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

El Reclutador 2003

How this mod runs? I've search on cPanel admin but i dont see anything :S thansk!
http://www.dr3team.net    http://www.dr3team.com

vbgamer45

Nothing is added to the admin panel. Located under user's profiles and viewing a post.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

El Reclutador 2003

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 13, 2007, 10:36:59 AM
Nothing is added to the admin panel. Located under user's profiles and viewing a post.

Sorry i'm lost then... Yes i see the trader in the profile, but i dont see nothing related with the trader when I write/see/edit a post

Edit: Forget, i see it. sorry and thanks
http://www.dr3team.net    http://www.dr3team.com

ff2k

Hi,

I really like this but as many as mentioned, it might be abused.

Now I'm in the process of adding some custom code so that feedbacks needs approval from admin or global moderators. Any thoughts would be appreciated. ;D

ff2k

I would also planning on adding additional stats like:

Feedbacks for the last month
Feedbacks for the last 6 months
Feedbacks for the last 12 months

ff2k

Update:

Just finished testing. I essentially added a new db field and a small php code that  adds a link under the trader page if a feedback needs approval by the admin or moderator.

daryllau

Howdy all.... I just installed this fantastic mod on my brand new smf forum. Unfortunately I can't find where is the setting page for it in my admin menu.

Thanks in advance for the help!

infamousedice

Thie is my error that i get

Installations actions for "SMF Trader System":
Installing this package will perform the following actions:  Type Action Description
1. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test failed
2. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Display.template.php Test successful
4. Execute Modification ./index.php Test successful
5. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test successful
6. Extract File ./Sources/Trader.php 
7. Extract File ./Themes/default/trader.template.php 
8. Execute Code smftraderinstall.php

it shows up but it got no words or anything any help

starsapphire04

yea, I can't use this mod. it's not working. it's different in the screenshot.

perplexed

Quote from: daryllau on May 27, 2007, 11:47:29 AM
Howdy all.... I just installed this fantastic mod on my brand new smf forum. Unfortunately I can't find where is the setting page for it in my admin menu.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 13, 2007, 10:36:59 AM

see above for details

~Unkn0wn~

Anyway that can make to feedback one time per user? He feedback all the time to same user

vbgamer45

Would need custom code for that.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vertigo16

you said we can change it in persmission so that only member with post more that 5 for example can give itrader, I don't get this. please elaborate. :(

5cakids

Any chance that some day we can get a % under the user name? Like V Bulletin I really like the %

vbgamer45

Version 1.1 Released
+Moved language strings to a language files
+Added trader rating approval sytem. Admins can now approve ratings
+Will send a PM to a user when a rating is added to their profile when it is approved.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

choloman05

dang you're good.  Thansk vbgamer, great mod.

Niteblade

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 16, 2007, 01:33:18 PM
Version 1.1 Released
+Moved language strings to a language files
+Added trader rating approval sytem. Admins can now approve ratings
+Will send a PM to a user when a rating is added to their profile when it is approved.

Sorry to sound like a n00b, but what is the advantage of approving ratings? On the DP forums, nothing needs to be approved for their iTrader feedback system ...
affiliate blog

Advertisement: