SMF Trader System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, July 12, 2006, 12:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aw06

Can something be added to send Admin a PM when feed-backs are submitted ?
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: aw06 on November 30, 2009, 05:16:49 PM
I would like to see soemthing for this myself... but I use my own special version of this mod. So my question is this...

Is there a simple hack so anyone could add this feature in themselves ?
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

aw06

:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: aw06 on December 06, 2009, 08:10:20 AM
What does your version consist of ??
Just little things that Vb helped me work on a long time ago that I dont know if they ever made it into the production version he's got here.
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

vbgamer45

Quote from: MoreBloodWine on December 06, 2009, 02:23:08 AM
I would like to see soemthing for this myself... but I use my own special version of this mod. So my question is this...

Yeah that can be done.  Editing the Trader.php source file and function that adds the feedback. Might get a little crazy if you have a lot of feedback on your forum that is why I like using feedback appropval
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 06, 2009, 10:47:57 AM

Yeah that can be done.  Editing the Trader.php source file and function that adds the feedback. Might get a little crazy if you have a lot of feedback on your forum that is why I like using feedback appropval
Well, once the new site gets goin I probably will but what about soemthing like this.

Say you have 50 trade comments comin in. Well instead of getting 50 PM's which is one for each comment you get one comment. Letting you know that you have ratings to aprove. Then when the list has been cleared the PM thing reset. Best way I can explain it I guess would be like this.

With outlook express you have that icon in your taskbar that lights up when you have mail letting you know (hey dummy you got some stuff to check).

It's basically a one hit wonder that resets after

Sorry if this doesnt sound right but I've never been to good at explaining things. I'll try to explain it better if I need to but hopefully you can get the gist of what I'm trying to say.

aw06

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 06, 2009, 10:47:57 AM

Well i have mine set to approval, but sometimes i go and check and people sent feedbacks days ago, so id like the be notified each time something needs to be approved... if that is to much maybe one e-mail notification per day if there are infact feedbacks to be approved..

MoreBloodWine

Whats this error mean ?

Administrator   Today at 08:28:48 PM 
<ip removed>     664fa9510289cea449d4d580e3eedc4c 
http://www.siteremoved.com/index.php?action=trader;id=1 
2: Division by zero
File: /home/site removed/Themes/default/languages/Trader.english.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 17

vbgamer45

Probably no feedback so it was trying to do a count 0 / 0 which can't be done
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 08, 2009, 08:36:32 PM
Probably no feedback so it was trying to do a count 0 / 0 which can't be done
Kool, Thx...

MoreBloodWine

New question... Where is the following text(s) defined ? I wana change em a bit so the read differently... Thx.

Test 1...

Comment made by: MoreBloodWine
http://www.mysite.com/index.php?action=profile

The comment you left for MoreBloodWine on Today at 08:47:02 PM has been approved.

The second code is obviouslly from the "leaver" now my question is this as well. For the username... what do I need to do to make that a link to the persons profile ?

Hope all this makes sense, Ty.

vbgamer45

Text is defined in either languages/Trader.english.php or languages/Modifications.english.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 09, 2009, 07:55:34 PM
Text is defined in either languages/Trader.english.php or languages/Modifications.english.php
Thx, I'll give it a looksie... now heres my next question.

The usernames that appeara i nthe PM's that the receiver and the sender gets... is it possible to make those links to the persons profile(s) ?

vbgamer45

Yeah would have to modify the Trader.php and just add a link to the profile.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Vyache

During removal of the admin.php...

$permissionList = array( 'membergroup' => array( 'smftrader_feedback' => array(false, 'smftrader', 'smftrader'), 'smftrader_deletefeed' => array(false, 'smftrader', 'smftrader'), 'smftrader_autorating' => array(false, 'smftrader', 'smftrader'), 

This line of code is never added in admin.php. It is added in ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php

It should be looking for:

'trader' => array(
'label' => $txt['smftrader_admin'],
'file' => 'Trader2.php',
'function' => 'tradermain',
'custom_url' => $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=trader;sa=admin;sesc=' . $sc,
'icon' => '',
'subsections' => array(
'admin' => array($txt['smftrader_admin']),

),
),

why is this so?

Also why is     ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php that looking for:
  'trader' => array( 'label' => $txt['smftrader_admin'], 'file' => 'Trader2.php', 'function' => 'tradermain', 'custom_url' => $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=trader;sa=admin;sesc=' . $sc, 'icon' => '', 'subsections' => array( 'admin' => array($txt['smftrader_admin']), ), ), 'current_theme' => array( 'label' => $txt['theme_current_settings'], 

when it should be looking for:

//Begin SMF Trader System Text Strings

$helptxt['trader_approval'] = "
When checked: All ratings require approval before being posted unless they are in an autoapproved group found in permissions
<br /><br />
When unchecked: All ratings are auto approved since the ratings do not require approval.";

$helptxt['trader_use_pos_neg'] = "When enabled changes the trading count number to be a positive or negative figure based on the number of positive feedback minus the negative feedback. If it is a positive feedback number it results in a + (plus) in front of the number. If it is a negative feedback number results in a - (minus) in front the number.";

//END SMF Trader System Text Strings

please help, thank you.

AjaxChat - SMF 2.0 RC2 Edition Download.
mrtrc266 ~AJAX Chat Intergration FAQ's & Tips-N-Tricks~

vbgamer45

Those are two seperate files.

First one is from Sources/ManagePermissions.php

Second set is from Sources/Admin.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Vyache

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 29, 2009, 08:27:07 PM
Those are two seperate files.

First one is from Sources/ManagePermissions.php

Second set is from Sources/Admin.php

I know they are 2 different files. The problem is when the uninstaller is looking for what to remove it is not looking in the wrong place. Please fix this issue.

SOLVED :D
Wrong version...

AjaxChat - SMF 2.0 RC2 Edition Download.
mrtrc266 ~AJAX Chat Intergration FAQ's & Tips-N-Tricks~

vbgamer45

Code looks fine for me. The uninstaller uses the same code as the installer just reverses the edits
The portion for RC2 above

<file name="$sourcedir/ManagePermissions.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[ $groupLevels['global']['standard'] = array_merge($groupLevels['global']['restrict'], array(]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
'smftrader_feedback',
'smftrader_deletefeed',
'smftrader_autorating',]]></add>
</operation>

<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[ $permissionList = array(
'membergroup' => array(]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
'smftrader_feedback' => array(false, 'smftrader', 'smftrader'),
'smftrader_deletefeed' => array(false, 'smftrader', 'smftrader'),
'smftrader_autorating' => array(false, 'smftrader', 'smftrader'),]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

JayT

Trying to apply mod on a smf 1.1.11 forum, I get "Test Failed" for "Modifications.english.php"

should I tried applying anyway, then parse the mod.english file manually?

vbgamer45

I would suggest that. It is easy to add the strings to that file.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: