SMF Trader System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, July 12, 2006, 12:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saurabh82

I have installed mod smf trader system but it is not showing.
But trader is not showing on any profile checked almost all sections but there is no option of setting it up.
Any help would be appreciated

Bobby Z

Can someone tell me where are this package files into forum root so i can edit something ?

For example i want rename Trade Count in profile to something else. Thank you.

Kindred

No...  That would be the installation files...   

The file he wants is in the languages directory...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

The language files would be in themes/default/languages/modifications.*.php files
and or trader.english.php
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

blunted

ive got an seo mod installed

everything works but for some reason the submit feedback links in smf trader loop back

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lukonic

Hello. i am using this awesome mod, but it doesn't show the feedbacks in the forum, next to the posts. Is that how it is supposed to be? i can only see the feedbacks  if i go to user's profile. i am using SMF 2.0.13 and GamingNation template.

i have noticed that on the default template it works. How can i move it to GamingNation template?

i fixed it myself. Apparently i'm just sucky with understanding the basics x3

vbgamer45

Glad you have it figured out!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Alex_Hypnose

Hey vbgamer45, great mod!

I was wondering if it would be possible to display the score like this "Feedback score (x) p%"?
What I would find useful would be to insert in that line the percentage from iTrader profile - Positive Feedback: p%

Thanks!

vbgamer45

Possible but requires manual code changes.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Alex_Hypnose

Did someone managed to do it, or are you thinking on implementing it as a paid feature?

vbgamer45

I don't believe so I might able to do it as a paid job.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

trator

Hello I am having hard time using this mod.

I am using NightBreeze theme.

I have installed the mod then I got...
Configuration > Trader Settings... > Trader Settings

I took care of permission as well...

But I do not see any feedback to show in users profile or anywhere. What am I missing?

Kindred

did you install it into your custom theme?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

trator

Quote from: Kindred on September 13, 2018, 11:01:43 AM
did you install it into your custom theme?
I guess I did. How do I check it mate?

vbgamer45

You should see it on post display under the username

If not you have to make edits to your custom theme file upload the mod to https://www.smfhacks.com/smf-package-parser.html and get the theme edits.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

it shows like this for me (I added mine to the Ultimate Profile mod, which replaces my normal profiles)

and it shows here in permissions (second attachment)
Слaва
Украинi

trator

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 13, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
You should see it on post display under the username

If not you have to make edits to your custom theme file upload the mod to hxxp:www.smfhacks.com/smf-package-parser.html [nonactive] and get the theme edits.
I did not need to go through this. I realized the at the time of installation I did not check the theme. Now I installed it again and it's working. Thanks mate for information. You are awesome.

vbgamer45

Glad you have it working. I do wish we had a way with SMF to reapply a mod to a custom theme after the mod has been installed.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 13, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
I do wish we had a way with SMF to reapply a mod to a custom theme after the mod has been installed.

Add a request/issue on Github :) maybe for the release after 2.1
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: