A way to display CURRENT user activity?

Started by reformed, July 13, 2006, 09:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reformed

Perhaps in the user profile?  For instance, "Browsing Main Index", "Posting a Reply in...", "Viewing Private Message", etc.

PrizeLive.com

check this out...

have you ever seen the who's online page??

here's mine -- http://www.moneytalkpro.com/index.php?action=who
Get Paid Instantly via PayPal (or other options) at PrizeLive.com!

reformed

That would work.  Although I really only need the current activity.  What code are you using for your list?

PrizeLive.com

Quote from: reformed on July 13, 2006, 10:13:08 AM
That would work.  Although I really only need the current activity.  What code are you using for your list?

That is the current activity....

It's already a part of your forum as well....

Here's an image:

You would click on the part that says, "3 Spiders, 105 Guests, 29 Users" to go to the who's online page..

reformed

Thanks.  I'm kinda new to this software. 

How about 'Users Logged In Today', like on your site?  Mine doesn't seem to have it.

PrizeLive.com

yeah... its an additional mod you have to install...

here's the link -- http://mods.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=217

reformed

PrizeLive.com

reformed

Hey Surf,

I've installed the Users Online Today mod only to find out that it updates SMF Default.  I am using smFox - Rediscover SMF (1.1 RC2).  Would you happen to know where I should apply the package code?

rockinaway

Open the XML install file for the mod, and any files which are shown with changes which are in your theme apply them by using search and edit...
Have I helped you? Then please join AdminFuel - The forum for forum administrators.

If you need help managing your forum, or maybe launching it, then visit us and view the quality articles, downloads and posts.

reformed

Quote from: rockinaway on July 13, 2006, 12:22:33 PM
Open the XML install file for the mod, and any files which are shown with changes which are in your theme apply them by using search and edit...
Thanks for your reply.  I'm fairly good at directions, but I don't follow you here. 

Starting new topic for this matter....

Advertisement: