News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[Theme] Neon

Started by 1MileCrash, July 14, 2006, 06:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1MileCrash

sporty theme in dark blues and greens and an intense green.

Download now availible. Only for 1.0.7 for now. If i can find the time to update soon i will. Anybody who wants to update it is welcome to.

demo = http://model98.org/forum/index.php?theme=31
(note: the original banner's text is "simple machines forum" and there is no 'baller in the background)

NOTE+2: excessive news items will alter the background and table structure. Keep them at two lines maximum.

.PSD's for the buttons and banner are included, in the "images" folder. You can ditch the pawprint and change the text to your site's name.

My copyright must remain in the template, i dont care how much you 'modify' it.

I'll make some matching icons in the future, but right now i just dont have the time.

The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

Jedd

Kickin.
I like it.

TIPPMASTER SAVES THE DAY, once again.

ormuz

bloc

Looking very good. :) Neon is a fitting name.

rockinaway

Like it, but wouldn't use it on my forum as it wouldn't suit. But still nice use of colours :D
Have I helped you? Then please join AdminFuel - The forum for forum administrators.

If you need help managing your forum, or maybe launching it, then visit us and view the quality articles, downloads and posts.

1MileCrash

thanks for all the comments.

I've updated alot of the graphics, the on/off icons are different, and the banner has been changed alot. Added some green and an inlaid paw print. I'm including the psd so you can change the text and ditch the pawprint if you like.

invisiblex

make light theme also

like VB default quality

1MileCrash

Download availible for 1.0.7.

ormuz

1MileCrash

:o it wasnt, now it is.

Also, i fixed a problem in the theme, post counts were not showing. That's been fixed, so it's all good now.

.Darkman

IMO Its too bright.
Reduce the contrast

Clever Tutorials - One place for all of them . . .
SMF Theme Works

1MileCrash

Quote from: .Darkman on July 16, 2006, 02:13:58 AM
IMO Its too bright.
Reduce the contrast

?? reduce the contrast or brightness, that's two different things. The contrasting colors is the point of the theme.

Tim

Des goûts et des couleurs, on ne discute pas...

.Darkman

Quote from: Tippmaster on July 16, 2006, 02:32:59 AM
Quote from: .Darkman on July 16, 2006, 02:13:58 AM
IMO Its too bright.
Reduce the contrast

?? reduce the contrast or brightness, that's two different things. The contrasting colors is the point of the theme.
Yes the brightness of the green.

Clever Tutorials - One place for all of them . . .
SMF Theme Works

bloc

I don't think its too bright..its after all called Neon lol :) But had it been a full greenish white, it would have been more of an eye-strain.

1MileCrash

the first version of the theme was strenious on the eyes. I darkened all the (what was yellow) to a lime green. The only thing remotely bright is the titlebg's which is an easy fix, the text is pretty easy on the eyes.

I've updated the zip with buttons I was missing, and some icon's for posts and topics from bloc's black22 theme.

Wolfenrook

The colors and style are nice, but I find it really difficult to read the text on the categories and on the top of the info center.

Wolfenrook
Thoughts are free, it's their consequences that often have a cost.

1MileCrash

That's what im understanding, but that cant be it...can you take a screenshot of what you're talking about?

ormuz

do u will release to rc2?

Advertisement: