Neon

Started by 1MileCrash, July 15, 2006, 09:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1MileCrash

Link to the theme

Neon is a futuristic style theme. Features a unique layout with a dark blue/green and neon green color scheme.

Avalible for 1.1 RC2 in the future.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

badmonur

im loving the dark colors, great work man, great work

Alan S

Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

1MileCrash

Ljay

Hey Man... love the theme, but could it be possible that you could post up a header image that doesnt have the words "Simple Machine Forums" on it, so i can customise for my forums.

That would be great!

Thankx!

LJay  :)

1MileCrash

the psd is in the images folder. You can ditch the pawprint and change the text.

Sun Go Ku

I am not yet to try, if i try that themes in my website i will give you comment, thanks have give me themes in the forums

Warm regards

World Community

-== World Community ==-

SilentNoise

Nevermind.... got er figured

crochunter

absolute best theme there is

Gobo

Hi tipmaster

Is it ok if I ask one of the theme convertors down at tiny portal to convert the theme for it?

Thanks

aku

1MileCrash

Quote from: akulion on September 24, 2006, 08:32:40 PM
Hi tipmaster

Is it ok if I ask one of the theme convertors down at tiny portal to convert the theme for it?

Thanks

aku

One of them already pmed me and is working on it (i can only guess)

Gobo

wooohoo thanks :D

ill ask around im sure the guy will own up :D

HHwarriors

My "Karma" Works in "SMF Default Theme" But not in Neon That skin i want

Can anyone help me what to chacne ?

Thanx in ADVANCE ^^
www.HHWarriors.co.nr

www.HHWarriors.co.nr <<|>> Want my latest DOWNLOADS Visit my Blog <=HERE=>

skeletonkiss

I love this theme, but my major complaint is it's practically impossible to add mods to. It seems like everything you have to look for to replace/add before/after, is MISSING. (I couldn't even find the ECHO part!)

Is there a way to make the index template alittle more mod-friendly? I hate to stop using this theme, but after spending about a week trying to get mods to work, I gave up.

1MileCrash

It's completley mod friendly. But since it's so different form the default you'll have to find you're own places to put things. If you know html it shouldnt be a problem.

Gobo

The TP enabled theme for RC3 + TP0.96 has been prepared by Crip and is now available here
http://www.tinyportal.net/smf/index.php?topic=10838.0

---------------

Also Tipmaster I wanted to ask - when using this theme with Internet Explorer - the text becomes unselectable - any idea why?

check here on my page
http://path-to-peace.net

in FF its workin A-OK but in IE u cant select text dunno why!

Kakura

What is the text for the header?

kjaonline

hello.
are there any plans to updat this theme?

The Omen

Love the theme installed it today. Some of my boards did not change to this theme.  Any help would be appreciated.  www.doa-squad.com [nofollow] under DOA Forums

The Omen

trenchteam

how did you get it working for 1.1.2  Do you have the package you can share?

moon22

How can I make this work for my 1.1.2 version...?  ???

The Omen

I just downloaded it from here and it works.  I figured the boards not changing right.  Went into board management, and set all boards to use neon.  The only problem I am having now is that the "new" buttons don't show, it looks like it is missing the file.  They only work, if I go back to the default theme.  Also if I place a long title logo on the top it skews the whole banner spot up. I really didn't know if it was for 1.2.2. but it works

~Unkn0wn~

I maked it work on 1.12 FULL all nice

xyxis_fahim

Awesome theme. Do you happen to have a lighter color version . I want to use it for my other forum.
Thank you.

ashukmin

I hope there will be an update for this theme (compatible with SMF 1.1.3), I like this theme very much. But, it seems like some of the navigation links didn't work properly, such mas "Mark All as Read" "Mark.. etc.

ashukmin

Quote from: The Omen on May 06, 2007, 10:11:11 AM
I just downloaded it from here and it works.  I figured the boards not changing right.  Went into board management, and set all boards to use neon.  The only problem I am having now is that the "new" buttons don't show, it looks like it is missing the file.  They only work, if I go back to the default theme.  Also if I place a long title logo on the top it skews the whole banner spot up. I really didn't know if it was for 1.2.2. but it works

You've to change the /images/english to /images/english-utf8 that's what happenned to me and it works fine.

ashukmin

Is there any plans to update this theme? Please reply Tippmaster, appreciate. I love your work!

icon

aw, this doesn't work on 1.1.3?
can you please update this tippmaster?
i really love this theme :)
thank you.

jimbo007

what happened to the psp theme? is it gone completely?
I'm using the PSP theme on my site and have modified it a lot, is there no support for it anymore? I might have to consider switching to another theme.. :(

Advertisement: