News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Strange error WTF??

Started by ILA, July 16, 2006, 02:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILA

i don't know if i have posted it in wrong section so pardon me ;). I am getting a strange error i don't wtf is wrong lol but whenever i try to post this message.

i think you've forgot to select the font into the device context.

boom i get this error

QuoteNot Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /index.php could not be found on this server.

i am not a noobie and know well php/mysql and i am like LMAO after getting this message :D. I tried posting this message in other forums and it works fine but when i try on my forums i get this error. I don't know if you guys would take it seriously lol but this is true :D. Any ideas
hxxp:www.dviated.com>deviated[/url [nonactive]

ILA

thanks....works like a charm :D. ohh and i will add that code incase someone like me have the same problem ;)

make a file named "htaccess.txt"(without quotes) and add this code into it

<IfModule mod_security.c>
# Turn off mod_security filtering.  SMF is a big boy, it doesn't need its hands held.
SecFilterEngine Off
# The below probably isn't needed, but better safe than sorry. SecFilterScanPOST Off</IfModule>

upload it to your server to any folder probably the directory where your forums are installed (where there are settings.php and agreement.txt,changelog.txt etc files). Now rename the file to ".htaccess" and tada you should be done. Note on some hosts you can't disable this so you should ask them and tell them your problems so they will turn it off :).

Cya
hxxp:www.dviated.com>deviated[/url [nonactive]

Advertisement: