I am crazy to integrate SMF1.1 into Mambo4.6 with YOUR bridge.

Started by derek7, January 30, 2007, 08:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek7

many problem occur and I solved! but now I encounter this problem:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\usr\local\www\data\Mambo46\templates\waterandstone\index.php on line 36

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(D:\/SSI.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/usr/local/www/data;/usr/local/tmp/php) in D:\usr\local\www\data\Mambo46\templates\waterandstone\index.php on line 43

Warning: main(/SSI.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in D:\usr\local\www\data\Mambo46\templates\waterandstone\index.php on line 43

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(D:\/SSI.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/usr/local/www/data;/usr/local/tmp/php) in D:\usr\local\www\data\Mambo46\templates\waterandstone\index.php on line 43

Warning: main(/SSI.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in D:\usr\local\www\data\Mambo46\templates\waterandstone\index.php on line 43

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/SSI.php' (include_path='.;/usr/local/php4/include/') in D:\usr\local\www\data\Mambo46\templates\waterandstone\index.php on line 43

I search all internet , it is because the absolute path is error. but I check many time, my path is right. and I check #__smf_config in mambo database and right too.
but I trace the template index.php and set echo $smf_path and get no output. so I add $smf_path="my absolute path" in index.php in mambo template directory. the frontpage is show with no problem.but if I click smf forum or login,problem come. apparently somewhere the $smf_path is not still right.

my install step:
1 got mambo4.6  and smf1.1 installed with different database with the same user(root).
2 install bridge component and config it with right path and set menu for it.
3 change template index.php with your code.

HELP.
www.martialguy.com [nofollow] - kungfu site

Orstio

It looks to me like you used this for your absolute path:

D:\

It looks like it should be something more like:

D:\usr\local\www\data\forum

You'll know better by going to your SMF admin panel, and clicking Server Settings.  The path to SMF is the same as the value of "Forum Directory".

Orstio

Wait, did you add code to your Mambo template, as per the instructions for the bridge for Mambo 4.5.x?  That code does not need to be added for Mambo 4.6.

derek7

Absolutely , I add complete path.something like:
D:\usr\local\www\data\mambo46\smf.
Even I try to copy the into explore address field and it open right directory.I also check the value in mambo database.it [nofollow] is right. I also copy the value from smf server config.I try all my best...

http://www.martialguy.com [nofollow] -my mambo(v4.6.1) site which will integrate smf and some other component(resmository 4.0/4.1 seem not compatible with mambo 4.6.1) welcome diz integration with me. Integration drive me crazy with serveral day and night. I can not add content into my site with the problem existing.

Quote from: Orstio on January 30, 2007, 08:59:51 PM
It looks to me like you used this for your absolute path:

D:\

It looks like it should be something more like:

D:\usr\local\www\data\forum

You'll know better by going to your SMF admin panel, and clicking Server Settings.  The path to SMF is the same as the value of "Forum Directory".

derek7

yahoooooo.Orstio, you are right. that is the reason. I can not say any more this time..... I going to take a break.integration make so tire. but I am so happy with problem solved. Thanks Orstio.

Quote from: Orstio on January 30, 2007, 09:11:44 PM
Wait, did you add code to your Mambo template, as per the instructions for the bridge for Mambo 4.5.x?  That code does not need to be added for Mambo 4.6.

derek7

8: Undefined variable: wrapped
File: D:\usr\local\www\data\Mambo46\components\com_smf\smf.php
Line: 170Database Error: Table 'mambo46.smf_sessions' doesn't exist
File: D:\usr\local\www\data\Mambo46\smf\Sources\Load.php
Line: 2003

Orstio. another problem occur. when I click forum menu in mambo(connect to smf bridge component) the above error display..... what happen.
adding the in bottom in temple index.php <?php mysql_select_db($GLOBALS['db_name']); ?> not work

derek7

Orstio seem not here. anyone tell me how to fix? thanks in advance. I need help heavily. I found $GLOBALS['db_name']) is no value when I test with echo $GLOBALS['db_name']); no value output.

Orstio

You do not need to any code to your Mambo template.  Ignore the instructions for bridge 1.1.6.  They do not apply to the bridge for Mambo 4.6.

What you need to do is open the file smf.php in your components/com_smf folder and add $wrapped to the list of globals around line 155.

derek7

Hi Orstio. $wraped is already in global list in smf.php in com_smf directory. but it is at line 79 insteadof 115.

derek7

I have not try this yet, but  I 'm curious that I have not modify any thing in your smf bridge component. it seem many people successly install the component and make it work. so why do I need to hack the source of smf bridge by myself so that it can work?

derek7

Orstio, I try add $wrapper in the ob_mambofix function , the smf forum is displayed. but new problem out.

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.
Not sure why this message is appearing? Take a look at some common causes.

this error show at bottom. and more important is :no menu avaiable.
http://www.martialguy.com/1.jpg [nofollow]          if I directly access the smf forum. all is ok. maybe the smf bridge make some mistake somewhere.

Orstio

derek7

Orstio

derek7

fine, that work. but when I register a account and have not comfirm. it show a error:

8: Use of undefined constant _LOGIN_BLOCKED - assumed '_LOGIN_BLOCKED'
File: D:\usr\local\www\data\components\com_smf\smf.php
Line: 657Database Error: Table 'kf.smfen_sessions' doesn't exist
File: D:\usr\local\www\data\smf\Sources\Load.php

when I comfirm the account, another error occur:

{sorry, I make a mistake, error info should be this:}
8: Undefined property: login
Line: 725Database Error: Table 'kf.smfen_sessions' doesn't exist

how to sovle it?

derek7

I wonder if the same thing happen to you. Does no one integrate mambo461 into smf111 by offfical bridge sucessfully? share your experience with us. that would be great.

Orstio

Quote{sorry, I make a mistake, error info should be this:}

Go to your Mambo admin panel.  Go to the Modules menu.  Click on Site Modules.

Find the mod_smf_login module in the list.  It might not be on the first page.  When you find it, click on it.

Set the params to your liking.  Click Save at the top of the page.  Even if you change nothing, click Save at the top of the page.

derek7

Quote from: Orstio on February 02, 2007, 05:23:47 PM
Quote{sorry, I make a mistake, error info should be this:}

Go to your Mambo admin panel.  Go to the Modules menu.  Click on Site Modules.

Find the mod_smf_login module in the list.  It might not be on the first page.  When you find it, click on it.

Set the params to your liking.  Click Save at the top of the page.  Even if you change nothing, click Save at the top of the page.

Sorry, I forgot this basic step after solve so many error.

Orstio

Quote8: Use of undefined constant _LOGIN_BLOCKED - assumed '_LOGIN_BLOCKED'

That is a bug that will be fixed in the next beta release.  I am waiting for Mambo 4.6.2 before releasing, however, because some of the bugs in Mambo 4.6.1 keep some of the bridge from functioning 100%.

Advertisement: