SMF/coppermine/Yauws problem

Started by Thunderace, September 21, 2004, 10:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderace

I'm try to wrap coppermine in yauws.

the way it's set up is ..

Yauws first calls a wrapper that then calls a block ..

the block include()s the coppermine index.php

result is ...

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_POST_VARS in /home/mysite/public_html/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 124
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_GET_VARS in /home/mysite/public_html/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 132
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_COOKIE_VARS in /home/mysite/public_html/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 139
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in /home/mysite/public_html/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 170
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in /home/mysite/public_html/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 177

any ideas?

Kris

Because the headers have already been sent before?

It goes wrong in function cpgGetMicroTime() I guess...

[Unknown]

Try globaling those variables in Coppermine.

-[Unknown]

Thunderace

That was solved by declaring globals in the script including the coppermine index.php

next problem  :D

QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare db_query() (previously declared in /forum/Sources/Subs.php:132) in gallery/functions.inc.php on line 71

kegobeer

The current version of Coppermine has several functions named the same as SMF functions.  This has been fixed in the devel version which you can download from http://coppermine.sourceforge.net, but it is not supported at all and not recommended for a production site.
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Thunderace

I need some help here .. I'll try to make my problem as clear as possible ..

I have the integrated coppermine/SMF which works fine. i.e. I can go to gallery by a simple <a href from SMF and am logged in as I was in the forum.

If I try to call the gallery as an include() in a php file I run into all sorts of variables problems, why is this?

Advertisement: