News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

most users online ever question

Started by fgoc, June 27, 2007, 03:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fgoc

I've just reinstalled 1.1.2 (only to discover the day after that a 1.1.3 is now out!) but it has obviously reset my most users online ever figure.Does anyone know which sql file this figure is held in so that I can import the data from the old forum?Many ThanksPaul
www.fgoc.co.uk/forum

greyknight17

I don't recall the update resetting the user online number before. I just upgraded my forum from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 without it touching the most users online ;)

You can try restoring the backup database and upgrade again to see if there are any problems still. Or if you have members who posted already and you don't want to do the restore, do it locally and upgrade to see if there are any issues.

fgoc

it's a long story about my upgrade - had to install 1.1.2 fresh and import posts and members via the mysql panel but in doing so lost the most users online figure.

Does anyone know which sql file this is stored in so I can either amend it or import it?

Arcath

it'll be in one of the system tables

青山 素子

It is in smf_settings. Look for mostOnline and mostOnlineToday.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

fgoc

Advertisement: