News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Flame Avatars

Started by lax.slash, April 25, 2008, 11:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lax.slash

Link to Mod

This pack contains 13 images of .gif fire avatars. They are various in colors and sizes. Ideas for new colored flames may be posted in the "Comment" thread for this mod.

All of the images in this pack were made by me.

A new version will be released every 5 new avatars.

THIS AVATAR PACK ALSO WORKS FOR 1.1.4!

Apllicmz

RoarinRow

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

lax.slash

Thank you both for the comments :)

ALEJO

i think that when u do a visual mod/plugin/package is good to add screenshots :)

solo el mas paranoico sobrevive

chrisb

are u going to make a version for 1.1.4 for most people forums they are using

lax.slash

Quote from: chrisb on April 27, 2008, 03:37:05 AM
are u going to make a version for 1.1.4 for most people forums they are using

Yes... I will make the 1.1.4 version sometime today or tomorrow... :)

-----------

Thanks for doing the screenshots, ALEJO! :) Had to do a lot of stuff around the house all day today... Never had the time to do anything else.

Thanks again!

lax.slash

I just tested the avatar pack with 1.1.4. You can use the one marked for SMF2. Next release, I'll change the filename in the ZIP so that it doesn't say "smf2" anymore.

ALEJO

thx
solo el mas paranoico sobrevive

lax.slash

Quote from: ALEJO on April 28, 2008, 03:44:54 PM
lax.slash, can u add me on msn [email protected] i want to learn how to make avatar packs, thx

Sorry, I don't have an MSN.... check your PM's.

dejiman

So So So wonderful I love the flame avartar.

I hope I will be able to create a Mod of such e.g smiley :D
IS YOUR DESTINY ELECETED?

Let's know here

ELECTED DESTINIES

lax.slash

Thank you very much for the kind comment! :)

Marsh

625,195 Posts in 50,808 Topics by 34,295 Members.

Powered by SMF 2.0

www.touchofdeathproductions.com

lax.slash

The ones in the current pack are not animated... however I am in the process of creating animated ones! :)

dejiman

Quote from: lax.slash on May 03, 2008, 02:10:19 PM
The ones in the current pack are not animated... however I am in the process of creating animated ones! :)

Good you do that fast because I discovered it was not animating.

All the best.

Let's know here

ELECTED DESTINIES

lax.slash

Just a quick update:

I'm just about done with animating. I have 3 more avatars left to animate, then I have to upload them. However, I'm going to be busy with a school project tomorrow, most of Thursday, and I'm not going to be home most of Friday. So, we're probably looking at Saturday to Sunday for when they'll be uploaded. Very sorry for this delay. I PROMISE that I will have them up by Sunday night!

lax.slash

To download the animated avatars, please go here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gn2tbgrvugu

The pack won't be uploaded to SMF for a while, as it is too big (5.8 MB). So, this week, I'm going to try and reduce the file sizes of each animated avatar. The main draw back is that the images take a while to load for users with a slow internet connection. If you want to wait for the optimized/smaller version, I reccommend that you do. If you don't want to wait, you can use the download link. I am very, very, VERY sorry for this.

dejiman

I think I will wait for the smaller ones because I use a very slow internet connection. Dial Up. All the best.

Please I will also like to creat at least a smiley for SMF as my contribution can you put me through?

Let's know here

ELECTED DESTINIES

badbo

Quote from: dejiman on May 14, 2008, 03:48:51 PM
I think I will wait for the smaller ones because I use a very slow internet connection. Dial Up. All the best.

Please I will also like to creat at least a smiley for SMF as my contribution can you put me through?
Thanks, they look nice. It took 43 seconds to upload. LOL

Thanks Bo

lax.slash

Your welcome!

Sorry I'm taking a while with the smaller files, I had to reformat my laptop, reinstall the image program I use (long story) on my desktop, and on top of that, I was studying for my finals.

Advertisement: