News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Version display question

Started by redbird, January 09, 2005, 07:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbird

Using, mambo 4.5.1a, smf 1.0 final, bridge files ver. 2.11.

This is what I see, looking at the forum inside of mambo. The forum displays that I'm using SMF RC2, however if you click on the More Detailed Information link in the admin panel, while looking at the forum inside of mambo. At the top it's says, Your version, RC2, yet all the stuff under it, Sources, Templates, etc. say 1.0.

Ok, now outside of mambo, going to the site using www.mysite.com/smf/ [nofollow] all the version information displays correctly.

This is a brand new install into a new root  folder using a newly created MySQL database, so there should be no leftovers from a previous install getting in the way.

Everything else works great, thanks to the smf team and Orstio for their good work.
I just can't figure out why I get this different version display info. I didn't notice this until after I started playing around with some different themes, it could have been like this since I first installed.
I'm tempted to redo, but thought I'd see if this has happened to anyone else first.

Thanks.

xenovanis

In /components/com_smf/ change in smf.php:

line 20
$forum_version = 'SMF 1.0RC2';

into

$forum_version = 'SMF 1.0';
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

redbird

Hey, thanks a bunch, that fixed it nicely.
  :)

Advertisement: