News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Topic Solved

Started by [SiNaN], January 19, 2009, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SiNaN]

Link to Mod

Topic Solved

This mod adds the feature of marking a topic solved or unsolved. You can select the boards this feature to be active. It includes solve own topic and any topic permissions. It also has quick moderation option when selectboxes are used and topic solved log, which can be viewed both from Admin Logs are and Moderation Center.

To enable the mod:

Admin Control Panel >> Boards

Click on the "modify" link for the board you want to enable this feature for.

In the edit board page check "Topic Solved Board" option and save the changes.

Note: This mod uses FamFamFam Silk icons licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

-[SiNaN]
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

phpMyTony

Ryan

Now this addition would be cool for version 1.2  :D

Ability to drop down and select multiple topics to be st as solved.

Sudhakar Arjunan

Hey Author ,

This will be a real good mod.

Thanks for this mod, i have downloaded now.

Will install and leave my feedback here.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

edi67

i cannot wait for use this great mod thx
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

TW1ST3D

Any plan to port this back to 1.1.7 ?
Running 2.0 Gold.......SMF Rocks!!

[SiNaN]

Thanks for the feedback.

M3THOD:

It already has that feature. Just apply the MessageIndex.template.php file edit to your theme's MessageIndex.template.php file. You can use the manual installation instructions on the Mod Site.

TW1ST3D:

No. There is already a similar mod by Grudge for SMF 1.x. Although he haven't updated it recently, I guess it works with 1.1.7 too.

jacmoe

Great mod!  :)

Could you add a [solved] to the topic title?
Or, any admin defined prefix.
The tiny green check-mark is great, but not clear enough.
Just point me in the right direction, and I might be able to make the change myself.
Thanks.  ;)

coldfusionpower

installed this on SMF 2.0.4 and it works on default theme.. on custom theme im using now, the codes for Display.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php is not in sight ..i do found something near but nothing at MessageIndex.template.php. :(

theme : blackrain V2

only code i can found on Display.template.php is
Quote$mod_buttons[] = array('text' => 'quickmod_delete_selected', 'image' => 'delete_selected.gif', 'lang' => true, 'custom' => 'onclick="return confirm(\'' . $txt['quickmod_confirm'] . '\');" id="quickmodSubmit"', 'url' => 'javascript:document.quickModForm.submit();');

i cant find this on the page
Quote$mod_buttons[] = array('text' => 'quick_mod_restore', 'image' => '', 'lang' => true, 'url' => 'javascript:document.quickModForm.submit();', 'custom' => ' name="restore_selected" ');

codnerd

Can you please make this for SMF 1.1.7 please. Grudge's does not work for 1.1.7 and he will not update.

Nibogo

BlueDream this is just great dude!!

Thank you so much I was expecting this for SMF 2.0 ^^

BlueDream would be nice to add support for prefix ;)

six_L

QuoteThis mod adds the feature of marking a topic solved or unsolved. You can select the boards this feature to be active. It includes solve own topic and any topic permissions. It also has quick moderation option when selectboxes are used and topic solved log, which can be viewed both from Admin Logs are and Moderation Center.
give me a picture to explain.

Marcus Forsberg

Swedish translation.

// Topic Solved
$txt['topic_solved'] = 'Ämne löst';
$txt['topic_not_solved'] = 'Ämne ej löst';
$txt['topic_solved_quick'] = 'Markera valda som lösta';
$txt['topic_solved_quick_confirm'] = 'Är du säker på att du vill markera de valda ämnena som lösta?';

$txt['topic_solved_board'] = 'Tavla för lösta ämnen';
$txt['topic_solved_board_desc'] = 'Aktiverar Ämne löst-funktionen i denna tavla';

$txt['topic_solved_log'] = 'Ämne löst-logg';
$txt['topic_solved_no_log'] = 'Inga lösta ämnen har loggats.';
$txt['topic_solved_desc'] = 'Visar en lista över alla ämnen som lösts eller markerats som ej lösta av moderatorerna på ditt forum.';
$txt['modlog_topicsolved_log_desc'] = 'Nedan finns en lista över alla ämnen som lösts eller markerats som ej lösta av moderatorerna på ditt forum.<br /><b>Notera:</b> Poster kan inte raderas från denna logg förrän de är minst tjugofyra timmar gamla.';
$txt['modlog_ac_solve'] = 'Löste &quot;{topic}&quot;';
$txt['modlog_ac_not_solve'] = 'Markerade &quot;{topic}&quot; som ej löst.';

$txt['permissionname_solve_topic'] = 'Markera ämnen som lösta';
$txt['permissionhelp_solve_topic'] = 'Detta låter användare markera ämnen som lösta.';
$txt['permissionname_solve_topic_own'] = 'Egna ämnen';
$txt['permissionname_solve_topic_any'] = 'Alla ämnen';
$txt['permissionname_simple_solve_topic_own'] = 'Markera sina egna ämnen som lösta';
$txt['permissionname_simple_solve_topic_any'] = 'Markera alla ämnen som lösta';

$txt['topic_solved_error_no_board'] = 'Ledsen, ämne löst-funktionen är inte aktiverad i denna tavla.';
$txt['cannot_support_tools_solve_topic_own'] = 'Du kan inte markera dina ämnen som lösta.';
$txt['cannot_support_tools_solve_topic_any'] = 'Du kan inte markera ämnen som lösta.';
// Topic Solved

six_L

Hey,Nas.
thanks your help.

i used Blue Dream's method to add "TopicSolved" with manul install instructions. but the "TopicSolved" of english still can't be showed. so it's not the problem of translation.

[SiNaN]

jacmoe:
NBG:

It requires some work and I don't want to hardcode it. Though, I can give you some codes to add prefix only in MessageIndex.

../Sources/MessageIndex.php

Find:

t.id_previous_board,

Replace:

t.id_previous_board, t.is_solved,

Find:

// Decide how many pages the topic should have.

Replace:

$row['first_subject'] = $row['is_solved'] ? '[SOLVED] ' . $row['first_subject'] : $row['first_subject'];

// Decide how many pages the topic should have.

I may include this in the future versions though, I'll see.

coldfusionpower:

Display.template.php

Find:

if ($context['can_remove_post'] && !empty($options['display_quick_mod']) && $options['display_quick_mod'] == 1)

Replace:

// The Topic Solved button.
if ($context['can_solve_topic'])
$mod_buttons[] = array('text' => $context['topic_solved'] ? 'topic_not_solved' : 'topic_solved', 'image' => '', 'lang' => true, 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=topicsolved;topic=' . $context['current_topic'] . ';sesc=' . $context['session_id']);

if ($context['can_remove_post'] && !empty($options['display_quick_mod']) && $options['display_quick_mod'] == 1)

MessageIndex.template.php

Find:

', $context['can_merge'] ? '<option value="merge">' . $txt['quick_mod_merge'] . '</option>' : '', '

Replace:

', $context['can_merge'] ? '<option value="merge">' . $txt['quick_mod_merge'] . '</option>' : '', '
', $context['can_solve'] ? '<option value="solve">' . $txt['topic_solved_quick'] . '</option>' : '', '

codnerd:

Sorry, I no longer code mods for SMF 1.x versions.

six_L:

Admin CP >> Boards

Click to the "modify" link for the board you want to enable this feature.

Then in the edit board page check "Topic Solved Board" option and save.

I couldn't understand your problem about language? Have you cleared your file cache?

Admin CP >> Forum Maintenance >> Empty the file cache

You should run that maintenance if you modify language files.

Nas:

Thanks for the translation.

Apllicmz

Nice work
when update dont forget portuguese_pt and utf8

<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_pt.php" error="skip">
        <operation>
            <search position="end" />
            <add><![CDATA[
// Topic Solved portuguese translate by Candidosa2
$txt['topic_solved'] = 'T&oacute;pico Resolvido';
$txt['topic_not_solved'] = 'T&oacute;pico N&atilde;o Resolvido';
$txt['topic_solved_quick'] = 'Marcar selecionados resolvidos';
$txt['topic_solved_quick_confirm'] = 'Tem certeza de que pretende marcar t&oacute;picos como resolvido?';

$txt['topic_solved_board'] = 'T&oacute;pico Resolvido no quadro';
$txt['topic_solved_board_desc'] = 'Resolvido caracter&iacute;stica permite que o tema no quadro de Administra&ccedil;&atilde;o';

$txt['topic_solved_log'] = 'T&oacute;pico Resolvido Log';
$txt['topic_solved_no_log'] = 'N&atilde;o h&aacute; nenhum t&oacute;pico solucionar a&ccedil;&otilde;es autenticado.';
$txt['topic_solved_desc'] = 'Listas t&oacute;pico resolvido a&ccedil;&otilde;es que t&ecirc;m sido realizadas pelos moderadores no seu f&oacute;rum.';
$txt['modlog_topicsolved_log_desc'] = 'Abaixo est&aacute; uma lista de todos os t&oacute;picos que t&ecirc;m sido resolvidos ac&ccedil;&otilde;es levadas a cabo pelos moderadores do f&oacute;rum.<br /><b>Observe:</b>As inscri&ccedil;&otilde;es n&atilde;o podem ser retirados a partir deste registo at&eacute; que estejam pelo menos vinte e quatro horas de idade.';
$txt['modlog_ac_solve'] = 'Resolvido &quot;{topic}&quot;';
$txt['modlog_ac_not_solve'] = 'N&atilde;o-Resolvido &quot;{topic}&quot;';

$txt['permissionname_solve_topic'] = 'Marcas t&oacute;picos resolvidos';
$txt['permissionhelp_solve_topic'] = 'Essa permiss&atilde;o permite que um utilizador para um assunto resolvido.';
$txt['permissionname_solve_topic_own'] = 'T&oacute;pico pr&oacute;prio';
$txt['permissionname_solve_topic_any'] = 'Qualquer T&oacute;pico';
$txt['permissionname_simple_solve_topic_own'] = 'Marcar seu pr&oacute;prio t&oacute;pico como resolvido';
$txt['permissionname_simple_solve_topic_any'] = 'Marcar t&oacute;pico de algu&eacute;m como resolver';

$txt['topic_solved_error_no_board'] = 'Desculpe, n&atilde;o &eacute; assunto resolvido recurso activado nesta quadro.';
$txt['cannot_support_tools_solve_topic_own'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode marcar o seu t&oacute;pico como resolvido.';
$txt['cannot_support_tools_solve_topic_any'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode marcar t&oacute;pico como resolvido.';
// Topic Solved translate suporte smfpt.net
]]></add>
        </operation>
    </file>

<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_pt-utf8.php" error="skip">
        <operation>
            <search position="end" />
            <add><![CDATA[
// Topic Solved portuguese translate by Candidosa2
$txt['topic_solved'] = 'T&oacute;pico Resolvido';
$txt['topic_not_solved'] = 'T&oacute;pico N&atilde;o Resolvido';
$txt['topic_solved_quick'] = 'Marcar selecionados resolvidos';
$txt['topic_solved_quick_confirm'] = 'Tem certeza de que pretende marcar t&oacute;picos como resolvido?';

$txt['topic_solved_board'] = 'T&oacute;pico Resolvido no quadro';
$txt['topic_solved_board_desc'] = 'Resolvido caracter&iacute;stica permite que o tema no quadro de Administra&ccedil;&atilde;o';

$txt['topic_solved_log'] = 'T&oacute;pico Resolvido Log';
$txt['topic_solved_no_log'] = 'N&atilde;o h&aacute; nenhum t&oacute;pico solucionar a&ccedil;&otilde;es autenticado.';
$txt['topic_solved_desc'] = 'Listas t&oacute;pico resolvido a&ccedil;&otilde;es que t&ecirc;m sido realizadas pelos moderadores no seu f&oacute;rum.';
$txt['modlog_topicsolved_log_desc'] = 'Abaixo est&aacute; uma lista de todos os t&oacute;picos que t&ecirc;m sido resolvidos ac&ccedil;&otilde;es levadas a cabo pelos moderadores do f&oacute;rum.<br /><b>Observe:</b>As inscri&ccedil;&otilde;es n&atilde;o podem ser retirados a partir deste registo at&eacute; que estejam pelo menos vinte e quatro horas de idade.';
$txt['modlog_ac_solve'] = 'Resolvido &quot;{topic}&quot;';
$txt['modlog_ac_not_solve'] = 'N&atilde;o-Resolvido &quot;{topic}&quot;';

$txt['permissionname_solve_topic'] = 'Marcas t&oacute;picos resolvidos';
$txt['permissionhelp_solve_topic'] = 'Essa permiss&atilde;o permite que um utilizador para um assunto resolvido.';
$txt['permissionname_solve_topic_own'] = 'T&oacute;pico pr&oacute;prio';
$txt['permissionname_solve_topic_any'] = 'Qualquer T&oacute;pico';
$txt['permissionname_simple_solve_topic_own'] = 'Marcar seu pr&oacute;prio t&oacute;pico como resolvido';
$txt['permissionname_simple_solve_topic_any'] = 'Marcar t&oacute;pico de algu&eacute;m como resolver';

$txt['topic_solved_error_no_board'] = 'Desculpe, n&atilde;o &eacute; assunto resolvido recurso activado nesta quadro.';
$txt['cannot_support_tools_solve_topic_own'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode marcar o seu t&oacute;pico como resolvido.';
$txt['cannot_support_tools_solve_topic_any'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode marcar t&oacute;pico como resolvido.';
// Topic Solved translate suporte smfpt.net
]]></add>
        </operation>
    </file>

six_L

hey,Blue Dream
thanks for your responses
Quotesix_L:
Admin CP >> Boards
Click to the "modify" link for the board you want to enable this feature.
Then in the edit board page check "Topic Solved Board" option and save.
i did it. but No "Topic Solved" Menu has been displayed.
my language works nice in the forum.

[SiNaN]

Are you using a custom theme? If yes, did you make the theme file edits for the files of your custom template too?

six_L

QuoteAre you using a custom theme?
no, i use the default theme.

Advertisement: