News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Table Plus BBCodes

Started by vbgamer45, March 12, 2009, 12:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Link to the mod

[glow=black,2,300]Table Plus BBCodes v1.2[/glow]
Developed by 4kstore for SMFSimple.com
Created by .LORD.
SMF 1.1.X, 2.0 RCX, 2.0.X

[glow=black,2,300]El soporte oficial de los desarrolladores de nuestros mods lo encontraras en SMFSimple.com[/glow]

[glow=black,2,300]Description:[/glow]
This MOD Improves and Adds the 'Table BBCodes Buttons' and adds a best style for tables in posts.

[glow=black,2,300]Descripcion:[/glow]
Este mod agrega botones para hacer el armado de tablas un poco mas facil ademas de agregarle un estilo un poco mas agradable al resultado

[/nobbc]
[/nobbc]
SMF 1.1.X
SMF 2
Now
[/nobbc][/td]
[td][nobbc]

[table][tr][td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[table][tr][td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
-
[nobbc]
-
[nobbc]

[glow=black,2,300]Screenshots | Imagenes[/glow]

Language Support | Lenguajes Soportados

ALL - TODOS

[glow=black,2,300]Table Plus BBCodes[/glow]
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

cme1st2302

Do you have a demo or screenshots of what this does?  Perhaps even a basic decription.  If it is what I think it is I can use this.

Chris
SMF Version: 1.1.11
SimplePortal Version: 2.3.2

Admin

He who waits for perfect conditions sees nothing!!
If you need help adding a button or tab PM me!!

fals

Your MOD decription stinks...  ::)

500fan.dk - SMF 2.0 ~ custom theme
ls-forum.dk - SMF 2.0.2 ~ custom theme and custom iPhone theme

LinK187

no description = no interest.

tk2012

Well, instead of posting a negative comment, I decided to look at the mod installation instructions and got a pretty nice answer as to what this mod does.

It appears to add buttons to posting which allows people to set up their tables quicker.  I use tables a lot, so I'm happy to see something like this.  I will have to add this next week when I create my next forum.

Nice mod indeed!!

I hope the constructive (although somewhat negative in one case) criticism of the previous posters doesn't deter you from doing more modifications.

cme1st2302

When I looked earlier I was not able to look at the code due to being at work.  I just took a gander through the code and I too must say this is exactly what I was looking for.  I, in no way, intended to offend you .Lord.  Keep up the good work!!  One suggestion would be to take the before/after type descriptions from the manual instructions and throw it on the front page for the mod to help people out.  Again good work!!

Chris
SMF Version: 1.1.11
SimplePortal Version: 2.3.2

Admin

He who waits for perfect conditions sees nothing!!
If you need help adding a button or tab PM me!!

LinK187

I simply can't be assed to look at the code and have no intention of even checking this out without a detailed description of exactly what it does.

jayman2

I agree that the description stinks, but I needed a mod like this, so I installed it.  I must say that it's quite impressive.  A much better improvement over the default table bbcode.

LinK187

Still haven't checked it out, but is it some sort of automation of table tags?

.LORD.

Quote from: cme1st2302 on March 12, 2009, 02:40:33 PM
Do you have a demo or screenshots of what this does?  Perhaps even a basic decription.  If it is what I think it is I can use this.

Chris

Quote from: fals on March 12, 2009, 02:42:47 PM
Your MOD decription stinks...  ::)

Quote from: LinK187 on March 12, 2009, 03:43:53 PM
no description = no interest.

Quote from: jayman2 on March 13, 2009, 06:09:29 AM
I agree that the description stinks, but I needed a mod like this, so I installed it.  I must say that it's quite impressive.  A much better improvement over the default table bbcode.

Quote from: tk2012 on March 12, 2009, 04:04:40 PM
Well, instead of posting a negative comment, I decided to look at the mod installation instructions and got a pretty nice answer as to what this mod does.

It appears to add buttons to posting which allows people to set up their tables quicker.  I use tables a lot, so I'm happy to see something like this.  I will have to add this next week when I create my next forum.

Nice mod indeed!!

I hope the constructive (although somewhat negative in one case) criticism of the previous posters doesn't deter you from doing more modifications.

Quote from: cme1st2302 on March 12, 2009, 07:29:20 PM
When I looked earlier I was not able to look at the code due to being at work.  I just took a gander through the code and I too must say this is exactly what I was looking for.  I, in no way, intended to offend you .Lord.  Keep up the good work!!  One suggestion would be to take the before/after type descriptions from the manual instructions and throw it on the front page for the mod to help people out.  Again good work!!

Chris

I explain happened.

You don't know, but the "MOD Site" had problems in recent days. Occurred error sending MODs.

I tried several, several times.
Then, in my lastest tests, I no longer fill all the form (boredom).
Until that ... ¡¡Oh, it worked!!

Then I proceeded to modify and improve the MOD description and put images and...
¡¡¡Oh, another error!!!

This error already has been repaired, but the MOD was approved before I could change the information.

Evidence Aditional: the readme.txt is the description MOD.

Thanks for your comments.

And not problem, everything is due to a misunderstanding. :)

.LORD.

A new Style have been added. Improved the visibility of tables, rows, cols.

jayman2

Thanks for the great mod, but tell me.  Is there any way to get rid of the visible lines around the table items?

tk2012

Wonderful Mod!  I asked a LONGGGGG time ago in another thread if it was possible to get borders around the cells like it is displayed in the HELP section.  So nice to see someone do this.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

LOVE IT!   :D

.LORD.

Quote from: jayman2 on March 23, 2009, 12:04:19 AM
Thanks for the great mod, but tell me.  Is there any way to get rid of the visible lines around the table items?

Yes, use the v1.0

also you can use your own styles.

Quote from: tk2012 on March 23, 2009, 12:39:35 AM
Wonderful Mod!  I asked a LONGGGGG time ago in another thread if it was possible to get borders around the cells like it is displayed in the HELP section.  So nice to see someone do this.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

LOVE IT!   :D

Yes, i added this style by these requests.

Thanks for your comments :D

jayman2

Thanks .LORD., v1.0 gives me just what I was looking for.

.LORD.

edi67

CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

MarioH

=D Great Mod, but I have a problem with I also change the style as table.

Can you not go to correct this?

Excuse my English (Google translate)

>.< Excelente Mod, pero tengo un problema con tambien me cambia el estilo como tabla.

¿se puede corregir para que no pase eso?

Disculpen mi ingles (Google translate)

www.aimbox.cl

AimBox Comunidad online, Jugos, Anime, Warez.
[Aportes]: Ordenar SubForos || Smiles Tipo IPB || Agreement.txt ||

.LORD.

Unfortunately, the BBCode Glow use <table> tag to show (hack) this BBCode in IE.

You can try to edit this BBCode, and replace the <table> tag by another tag.

Sorry, I cannot help more, I don't have IE.

Desafortunadamente, el BBCode Glow usa la etiqueta <table> para poder mostrar el bbcode en IE (es un hack).

Puedes probar editar ese BBCode y reemplazar las tablas por otra etiqueta, quizás te resulte.

Lo siento, no puedo ayudar más, no tengo IE. :)

lolicute

A mi no me funciona, estoy usando theme default y no se ve el diseño de las tablas.

-----

Not Work, im using theme default

Advertisement: