News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Re: SMF <-> Mambo Bridge (Combined Readme)

Started by Aravot, April 10, 2005, 10:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aravot

Tried to upgrade from MOS_SMF_BRIDGEv3.0.2 to MOS_SMF_BRIDGEv3.1, uninstalled mod from SMF installed the new mod installation was success but when tried to access the forum received this error message:

QuoteNotice: Undefined index: option in /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf/index.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf/Sources/Security.php on line 563
session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf/index.php:77)

Next in Mambo SMF configuration page received this error message

QuoteWarning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/administrator/components/com_smf/config.smf.php on line 1

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/administrator/components/com_smf/config.smf.php on line 1

Orstio

What other mods have you installed there?

Aravot

Aravot

I found the Mambo error for some reason after upgrade from MOS_SMF_BRIDGEv3.0.2 to MOS_SMF_BRIDGEv3.1 the SMF registration page saved config.smf.php file like this

Quote<?php\nglobal $smf_path,$smf_prefix,$mos_prefix,$wrapped;\n$smf_path = "/mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf";\n$mos_prefix = "mos_";\n$smf_database = "";\n$smf_prefix = "smf_";\n$wrapped = true;\n\?\>

changed it to the following and it worked.

<?php
global $smf_path$smf_prefix$mos_prefix$wrapped;
$smf_path "/mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf";
$mos_prefix "mos_";
$smf_database "";
$smf_prefix "smf_";
$wrapped true;
?>

but I still get the following error if I try to access the forum directly (without going through Mambo).

QuoteNotice: Undefined index: option in /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf/index.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf/Sources/Security.php on line 563
session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf/index.php:77)

(Did someone split this topic? should I change the topic to reflect the subject)

Orstio

I know why this error is occurring:

The rest does not make sense.  The bridge does not do anything to Security.php.

[Unknown]

SMF may get confused if an error occurs after the error_handler is changed but before SMF has initialized.

-[Unknown]

Aravot

Quote from: [Unknown] on April 11, 2005, 07:01:10 AM
SMF may get confused if an error occurs after the error_handler is changed but before SMF has initialized.

-[Unknown]

??? Don't understand, what do I need to do to get it working again.

Kindred

Orstio...

I can confirm.  Accessing the forum by direct URL causes errors...

this occured right after step one of the installation... so just after installing the new package mod for SMF.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DAB Empire

I receive the same errors when accessing the forums directly.

Notice: Undefined index: option in /var/www/html/forums/index.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /var/www/html/forums/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /var/www/html/forums/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /var/www/html/forums/Sources/Security.php on line 563
session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/html/forums/index.php:77)

I also received the same error in the config file after you save it.  Before you save the file it is structured fine.  After you save it it throws everything into one line.

I am also receiving this error a ton now.

http://www.eliterides.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=110&?topic=227;prev_next=next 
2: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/forums/index.php:77)
/var/www/html/forums/Sources/Load.php

Orstio

Thanks for the reports.  I have fixed it, and released as 3.11.

StormFire

Quote from: kindred on April 11, 2005, 11:52:06 AM
Orstio...

I can confirm.  Accessing the forum by direct URL causes errors...

this occured right after step one of the installation... so just after installing the new package mod for SMF.

I have installed the new 3.11 mambo components, but due to the forum errors:

Notice: Undefined index: option in /home/nemesis1/public_html/demo/forum/index.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /home/nemesis1/public_html/demo/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /home/nemesis1/public_html/demo/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/nemesis1/public_html/demo/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 563
session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/nemesis1/public_html/demo/forum/index.php:77)

I am unable to update the 1st step made in smf, is this a key change.. if not what can I do to get the bridge working?

Thanks

Orstio

Quoteam unable to update the 1st step made in smf, is this a key change.. if not what can I do to get the bridge working?

This is the only difference between 3.1 and 3.11.

You can change it manually, in SMF's index.php, find:

if ($_REQUEST['option'] == 'com_smf'){

and change it to:

if (!empty($_REQUEST['option']) && $_REQUEST['option'] == 'com_smf'){

Aravot

Changed only the code worked, thank you.

Q. In 3.11 saving config.smf.php has been fix?

I'll do more thorough check later on.

Orstio

QuoteQ. In 3.11 saving config.smf.php has been fix?

Yes.

Aravot

Any new changes to miscellaneous modules or same as v3.02

jorgen

Quote from: Orstio on April 11, 2005, 10:10:37 PM

and change it to:

That helped. Thanks. But I still get this when I try to save the com_smf config in mambo:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home2/jorgen/public_html/administrator/components/com_smf/config.smf.php on line 1

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home2/jorgen/public_html/administrator/components/com_smf/config.smf.php on line 1

Aravot

Quote from: jorgen on April 12, 2005, 04:39:35 AM
Quote from: Orstio on April 11, 2005, 10:10:37 PM

and change it to:

That helped. Thanks. But I still get this when I try to save the com_smf config in mambo:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home2/jorgen/public_html/administrator/components/com_smf/config.smf.php on line 1

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home2/jorgen/public_html/administrator/components/com_smf/config.smf.php on line 1

In Mambo administrator>components>com_smf> edit config.smf.php from this

Quote<?php\nglobal $smf_path,$smf_prefix,$mos_prefix,$wrapped;\n$smf_path = "/mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf";\n$mos_prefix = "mos_";\n$smf_database = "";\n$smf_prefix = "smf_";\n$wrapped = true;\n\?\>

to this.

<?php
global $smf_path$smf_prefix$mos_prefix$wrapped;
$smf_path "/mysite.com/public_html/orstio/smf";
$mos_prefix "mos_";
$smf_database "";
$smf_prefix "smf_";
$wrapped true;
?>

Advertisement: