News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Need help placing nneonneo's shoutbox.

Started by justin0305, July 24, 2009, 01:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justin0305

Hello there.  I have installed nneonneo's advanced shoutbox and it is working great.  What I need help with, however, is putting the mod where I want it on my custom forum.  What I am trying to do is put the shoutbox in the boardIndex.template.php file just above the memberlist.  I created a new heading named Shoutbox but I cannot get the shoutbox to appear UNDER that heading... I can only get it to appear ABOVE that heading.  Can someone help me quick to show or help me get this to work correctly?  Sounds like it should be a simple fix but I just cant find it!  I have attached my boardIndex.template.php file along with the installation from nneonneo's shoutbox that apply.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

O and my website is www.vvvhq.com/forum/index.php [nofollow]  Scroll all the way to the bottom and you should be able to see what I mean.

Dzonny

Hello there.

For mod related support please post your question in mods support topic or contact it's author.

Regards.

justin0305

Alright sorry.  I just thought this would be more of a general question than a mod related question since the mod is working fine, and I just had a general question as to where I wanted to place it in my forum.  I will contact the mod author.  Thanks.

Advertisement: