Advertisement:

Author Topic: [Paid/Free]Custom Slogan Menu  (Read 3318 times)

Offline ~DS~

• SMF Hero
[Paid/Free]Custom Slogan Menu
« on: January 27, 2010, 01:23:32 AM »
Well you all know what this means, if you already know Custom Site Menu mod this you will know what I am looking for. Not sure if there's already a mod.

Version for 2.0 RC.

Same features as Custom Site Menu; http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2259
but with additional tabs with their subtabs, with strike (to disable link) too.

Permission: of course admin.

I hope maybe this will help the author better although it should be credited to ScopeXL for sharing us this tip.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=360100.0
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 12:27:36 AM by Dismal Shadow »
“There is no god, and that’s the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Offline ~DS~

• SMF Hero
Re: [Paid/Free]Custom Slogan Menu
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 11:27:48 PM »
Guess not...  ::)
“There is no god, and that’s the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

Offline live627

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Hero
  • Cat: Destroy!
    • live627 on Facebook
    • live627 on GitHub
    • live627 on LinkedIn
    • @live627 on Twitter
    • livemods
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 12:01:44 AM »
Additional tabs? Thats it? The mod author could do that, no?
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
- Albert Einstein

Offline ~DS~

• SMF Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 12:30:19 AM »
Additional tabs? Thats it? The mod author could do that, no?
This is for navigation menus, my request is a slogan dropdown.

And no I believe the author will not do that since it will require a rewrite of the mod.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=349893.msg2456079#msg2456079

Offline live627

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Hero
  • Cat: Destroy!
    • live627 on Facebook
    • live627 on GitHub
    • live627 on LinkedIn
    • @live627 on Twitter
    • livemods
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 01:28:00 AM »
Oh you want unlimited subtabs

How much would you charge, then?
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
- Albert Einstein

Offline ~DS~

• SMF Hero
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 08:43:44 AM »
Oh you want unlimited subtabs

How much would you charge, then?
unlimited? There's no such thing as unlimited, a few tabs along with few subtabs which is not a issue...at least up to 10 which is more than enough.

I won't quote the price, so if anyone would like to take this project PM me the quote.