News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Paid/Free]Custom Slogan Menu

Started by ~DS~, January 27, 2010, 01:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

Well you all know what this means, if you already know Custom Site Menu mod this you will know what I am looking for. Not sure if there's already a mod.

Version for 2.0 RC.

Same features as Custom Site Menu; http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2259
but with additional tabs with their subtabs, with strike (to disable link) too.

Permission: of course admin.

I hope maybe this will help the author better although it should be credited to ScopeXL for sharing us this tip.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=360100.0
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

~DS~

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

live627

Additional tabs? Thats it? The mod author could do that, no?

~DS~

Quote from: live627 on January 29, 2010, 12:01:44 AM
Additional tabs? Thats it? The mod author could do that, no?
This is for navigation menus, my request is a slogan dropdown.

And no I believe the author will not do that since it will require a rewrite of the mod.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=349893.msg2456079#msg2456079

live627

Oh you want unlimited subtabs

How much would you charge, then?

~DS~

Quote from: live627 on January 29, 2010, 01:28:00 AM
Oh you want unlimited subtabs

How much would you charge, then?
unlimited? There's no such thing as unlimited, a few tabs along with few subtabs which is not a issue...at least up to 10 which is more than enough.

I won't quote the price, so if anyone would like to take this project PM me the quote.

Advertisement: