News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Database Error - Got error 127 from storage engine

Started by igweb, February 13, 2010, 07:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igweb

Hi everyone,

My SMF database/forum has fallen over.

1. Members are no longe able to post;
The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.

2. Global Moderators can no longer access Admin
An Error Has Occurred!
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

Database Error
Got error 127 from storage engine
File: /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php
Line: 2020

Before this happened, received three e-mails from SMF database saying;

SMF has detected and automatically tried to repair an error in your database.  If you continue to have problems, or continue to receive these emails, please contact your host.

So I ran the repairs sections of ADMIN but now no one can post, nor I can access admin. I even tried to run the upgrade.php as some files said 1.10 to go to 1.11 but now nothing works?

Any ideas?

igweb

I just tried to repair the database through ControlPanel and got;

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 321

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:321) in /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Auth.php on line 346

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:321) in /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Auth.php on line 347

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:321) in /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Auth.php on line 348
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Now, I cant access my forums at all :(

This all happened when a site from China hacked in and put some malicious code into index.php. Once I deleted it, this seemed to occur.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kenny01

Roll back to your last backups if you have one or contact your host for there backups.

igweb

Thanks Kenny, before I tried that, I managed to repair the database in Control Panel and it worked. Not sure why this happened?

Kenny01

emreunan

Quote from: igweb on February 13, 2010, 07:51:26 PM
I just tried to repair the database through ControlPanel and got;

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 321

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:321) in /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Auth.php on line 346

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:321) in /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Auth.php on line 347

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php:321) in /home2/impulse/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Auth.php on line 348
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Now, I cant access my forums at all :(

This all happened when a site from China hacked in and put some malicious code into index.php. Once I deleted it, this seemed to occur.

Any help would be appreciated.

Same problem, how can i solve

Illori

please open a separate thread for your issue, this thread belongs to someone else and is marked solved.

Advertisement: